The User carries out online registration on www.forex-ratings.com (hereinafter referred to as "The Site") for the purpose of being able to cast votes in favor of the listed banks and to post comments /reviews on the Site. By registering on www.forex-ratings.com the User expresses their full voluntary consent with all the terms of the present Agreement and undertakes to comply with them or, otherwise, to stop using The Site.
The User Is Entitled:
- to search and post information on the Site, as well as to receive and transmit information via the Site;
- to comment on the information posted on the website by other Site users.
The User Agrees To:
- never and under no circumstances to post on the Site or to transmit by means of the Site to other users information which:
- contributes to the incitement of hatred or enmity based on racial, ethnic, sexual, religious, social discrimination; affronts to to human dignity; contains threats or insults to other users or other individuals, organizations or social groups; infringes on the rights of minorities;
- violates the rights of minors causing them harm in any form;
- violates the rights of third parties on the fruit of intellectual activity and on the means of individualization, including copyright and related rights;
- has been obtained by the User under a non-disclosure contract or constitutes a state secret;
- contains personal data of third parties who did not give their permission to the User for such usage of their personal data;
- is defamatory or obscene or contains foul language, or derivatives thereof;
- pursues commercial objectives;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code aimed at violating functionality of any computer or telecommunications equipment;
- is not allowed to be published/distributed this way due to prohibition or limitation under the federal, state or local law, international law, or on other grounds.
The Editorial Board Is Entitled:
- without any prior notice of a User to delete any User’s information published on the Site, or to restrict access to this information, should its distribution be contrary to the conditions of the present Agreement;
- to refuse to register a user without explaining the reasons for refusal.
The Editorial Board is entitled to modify at its discretion the provisions of the present Agreement without prior notice of the User. Should the User continue using the services of the Site following the entry into force of these changes, thus the User confirms their agreement with them.
The User accepts the fact that the Editorial Board is not responsible for any content posted on the site www.forex-ratings.com by the User, or sent by them to other users, or received by them from other users, and can not vouch for its legitimacy, credibility or faithful representation.
Once a user has posted information, the dissemination of which is restricted or prohibited by local or international law, the full responsibility for placement of such information is imposed on a user who has posted it.
This Agreement is effective until the date of its revocation by the User which must be done by sending a written notice about the said revocation prepared in any form (from an e-mail account registered by the User at registration), unless otherwise provided by the relevant legislation.
FxPro is an award-winning online broker offering Contracts for Difference (CFDs) and Spread Betting on forex, futures, spot indices, shares, spot metals and spot energies. FxPro serves clients in over 150 countries worldwide and offers multilingual...
Regulation: CySEC, FCA, FSB, DFSA, SCBFxPro information
easyMarkets is an award winning online forex and CFDs broker providing access to more than 300 global markets to clients from over 160 countries. The Company was established in 2001 as easy-forex and is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus with...
Regulation: CySEC, MiFID, ASICeasyMarkets information
HYCM is online trading division of Henyep Capital Markets, which is a major investment company established in 1977. The company’s headquarters are located in London, United Kingdom. The Henyep Capital Markets activities are regulated by such...
Regulation: CySEC, FCA, MiFID, DFSA, SFCHYCM information
Conceived in late 2014, ATFX Global Markets (CY) Ltd. (ex. Positiva Markets (CY) Ltd) was formed for the sole purpose of being the ideal liquidity provider for a variety of institutional clients. After achieving success with the institutional...
Regulation: CySec, FCAATFX information
Fort Financial Services is a licensed international financial broker which operates under a license IFSC/60/256/TS/14 issued by International Financial Services Commission of Belize. The company is operating since 2010 and is trusted by clients from...
Regulation: IFSCFort Financial Services information
Fibo group forex broker is a part of the international financial and investment holding FIBO Group (Financial Intermarket Brokerage Online Group). On contemporary financial markets fibo group broker is one of the largest and oldest players in online...
Regulation: FSC, CySEC, FCAFIBO Group information
Blue Trading was founded by Richard Anderson and team in 2012 for private, institutional investors, opening the first full-service retail accounts in early 2016. Richard knew there were no funds offering a truly diversified modern approach with...
Regulation: not regulatedBlue Trading information
ArumPro Capital LTD is an STP Forex broker under CIF license 323/17 with the head office in Cyprus. Why it is 100% A-book? The Concept of ARUM Capital was developed and based on needs of traders, personal experience in investment and asset...
Regulation: Cysec, MIFIDArum Capital information
HotForex is an award winning forex and commodities broker, providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. Through its policy of providing the best possible trading conditions to its clients and allowing both...
Regulation: CySEC, FSC, FSB, FCA, BaFinHotForex information