April 25, 2013
Hereby we notify you that a new version of the Partner Agreement comes into effect. The changes are effective as of April 10th, 2013.
The previous version has been structurally changed and now your participation in “Agent” and “Webmaster” affiliate programs is regulated by a single Partner Agreement.
Several articles of the Agreement have been changed, among which we’d like to pay your attention to a considerable reduction of minimum requirements for “Expert” and “VIP” levels of “Webmaster” affiliate program (articles 2.7 and 2.8 of the Partner Agreement). Thus, the requirements for trading volume for “Expert” level have been decreased by 5 times, up to 100 lots per month! In addition to the improved conditions, we’d also introduced a new convenient feature in your Live Account, which will show your affiliate statistics and how much you must improve in order to promote the level of your affiliate program, and thus, gain more profit.
Please, pay particular attention to the following changes: Referral link has been changed - now it contains class=”AgentID” attribute! Therefore, we’d like to ask all our partners to place new referral links on their Web resources prior to April 19th, 2013. New referral links can be found in your Live Accounts.
Among other changes, we’d like to focus your attention to the following ones:
- new rules of inclusion of client accounts into the Partner’s affiliate group (articles 3.4. – 3.7.);
- prohibition to use the word “RoboForex” and similar words in the SEA (Search Engine Advertising) systems (article 4.2.7.);
- prohibition to use any type of redirection of a user to the RoboForex Company’s official websites (article 4.2.8.);
- prohibition to attract affiliated persons as the Partner’s clients (article 3.8.);
- limited period of storage of the Partner’s AgentID in a cookies-file of a browser (article 3.2.);
- automatic checking of the Partner’s verified Web resource (“Webmaster” affiliate program) for the purpose of finding a static link (article 3.9.).
To familiarize yourself with the new version of the Partner Agreement, please visit “Affiliate Agreements” section of your Live Account.
January 23, 2017
In November 2016, the #FXTMbasejump project concluded with Red Bull athlete, Valery Rozov, conquering a world-record in BASE jumping. The jump was performed from mount Cho Oyu in China at 7700metres, following a series of trainings and expeditions in various countries around the world.
January 23, 2017
FXTM would like to inform its clients that in observance of Australia Day in Australia our trading schedule will be subject to change on Thursday, January 26th, 2017...
January 20, 2017
The past year was very successful and productive for Fort Financial Services and we are pleased to share with you our achievements for the year 2016...