14 May, 2013
From 2012/11/06 our bonus rules have been changed to the below conditions:
The maximum amount of bonus will be 1000$. It means that a client cannot have more than 1000$ in his account. For more clarification, please pay attention to the example below:
Balance: 00.0 $
Credit: 00.0 $
Deposit Amount: 1000 $
Credit will be 500 $
Balance: 1000.0 $
Credit: 500.0 $
Deposit Amount: 2000 $
Bonus: 500 $
Credit will be 1000 $
Balance: 3000.0 $
Credit: 1000.0 $
Deposit Amount: 1500 $
Bonus: 0 $
Credit will not change
It is necessary to mention that the company will not remove the credit of those clients who has got more than 1000$ before applying the new rules and they can continue using their credit.
The condition of withdrawing the bonus:
To withdraw each 1.5$ of the bonus, the client should trade 1 standard lot. The bonus is withdraw-able, when the client trade specific number of lots. The client cannot withdraw a part of the bonus (Either all bonus or nothing).
1. Each client should have just one (1) account, if client have more than one account, all of them will be blocked.
2. The broker reserves the right to remove the bonus without giving any notice if a client misuses the given bonus.
( the bonuses are promotions from the broker and it's not reserve a right to anyone to declare their property)
3. The clients who use our promotions and get the bonus, their orders must be legal and normal for withdrawing of their profit. For example a client is not able to request withdrawal just after depositing and making one order (except in special cases which the order is correct and legal according to the broker recognition). So the client must trade in specified number of trades and specified intervals for withdrawing.
The method for figuring out that how the client is able to withdraw his/her profit after depositing:
After the last deposit, there must be minimum 6 trades with the minimum intervals of "50% of the largest trade volume time" with this condition which "all of the trades’ volume” must be more than “30% of the largest trade volume”.
Some of the violation terms:
- Using the bonus for hedging with another account, in our broker or in another broker. Proving of hedging is an easy job by using some specific parameters, and it is not necessary to give the trader any explanation about it. If it is proved for the brokerage that a client used hedging methods, his trading account would be blocked.
- The clients who use legal trading methods can easily use the bonus and therefore decrease the risk of trading. If a client has an open order, he can use 100% of his bonus. On the other hand, if a client doesn't have an open order and doesn't have a balance, bonus will be removed from his account.
- The broker reserves the right to remove the bonus of the suspicious accounts without giving any notice.
- The brokerage does not give any commission to its IBs on those trades which are done by using the bonus.
- The broker will announce the end of this promotional plan in this page.
Changes in promotions rules
Our promotions rules has been changed in 2013/05/12 : Please see the details in : http://www.fxglory.com/articles/promotions.php