December 27, 2013
It’s been almost a year since we’d launched ContestFX project. During this time, more than 10,000 traders took part in exciting competitions on RoboForex demo accounts. On New Year’s Eve 2014, we decided to give all our contestants a gift – new design of ContestFX project!
Over this period ContestFX has developed a lot, now it has its own regular audience. And finally, on New Year's eve the site of the project has moved to its own domain. Our new address is easy to remember - www.contestfx.com
New version of the contest website includes:
- New design. More attractive and informative.
- E-mail notification system. From now on, you will be informed in advance about the next competition the contest you’re interested in.
- Participant personal card. Includes all information about the results of each competition you took part in.
New website is offering the contests, which are already known to traders:
- "Trade Day" - incredibly gambling and dynamic contest, which lasts 24 hours.
- "Forex Nostradamus" - daily contest of analytical forecasts.
- "KingSize" - two-hour exciting contest for cTrader platform.
- "Demo Forex" - monthly contest for true professionals of Forex trading.
- "CopyFX: signal providers" - long-term contest for managers in CopyFX system.
We’ve made ContestFX project convenient and accessible for all participants, who’d like to fell the excitement and test their luck. There’s no need to wait for the next competition, you can join any contest right now. Become the best and earn real money to start trading on Forex market today! The password for your access to success is simple - ContestFX.
January 20, 2017
The past year was very successful and productive for Fort Financial Services and we are pleased to share with you our achievements for the year 2016...
January 19, 2017
It is with great pride that today, 17th January 2017, we inform our clients and partners that XM has been included in the WF100 (World Finance 100) for the year 2016...
January 19, 2017
The European Central Bank’s policy is behind most trends of the single currency. The ECB extended its bond-buying program until December 2017 at its last meeting. This decision provoked a selloff in the euro...