Trading in ZuluTrade accounts in NordFX becomes ever more efficient, profitable and secure. Now holders of demo and live ZuluTrade accounts can make use of the Trailing Stop option (a moving stop loss order). With it, you can control the maximum possible loss without limiting the maximum possible gain.
The ZuluTrade Trailing Stop is very handy and easy to implement:
- can be set both for manual and copied trades. Click on the Stop value of the open trade, in the pop-up window turn Trailing Stop ‘On’ and set the Trailing Stop amount in pips;
- is executed right after placement;
- can be changed any moment while you instantly get to see its effect on your trades;
- works automatically and tracks with your trades even when you log out of your account.
Moreover, soon this option will be available for signal providers (Traders) as well – their Trailing Stop orders will broadcast to subscribers alongside other signals, and subscribers, in turn, will be able to manage Trailing Stop settings for their signal providers.
Why wait? Make use of the ZuluTrade Trailing Stop now – trade with confidence and count your profits!
* The site page will be updated shortly.