August 7, 2014
HotForex is pleased to announce the launch of a brand new Email Ticketing tool that will allow you to send queries to our Back Office, PAMM, Partners, Support and VPS Support departments directly from your myHotForex Client Area.
Sending an email ticket is quick and easy, leaving you more time to concentrate on what you do best … trading!
Benefits of HotForex Email Ticketing
- Guaranteed quick response
- Replies sent to your registered email and your personal myHotForex Help Centre
- Save time by directing your ticket to the correct department
- Contact Back Office, PAMM, Partners, Support and VPS Support 24/5
- No need to send multiple tickets as all correspondence is logged
- View the status of your tickets quickly and easily via myHotForex
- Functionality to reopen a ticket if you have further questions
To learn how to submit a ticket, login to your myHotForex Client Area and click on the Get Support button on the right top corner of your screen.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via email,live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.
February 27, 2017
Grand Capital organizes on-site training and holds webinars for traders on a regular basis. Now we provide a new format of learning - video lessons, which include 79 Forex trading lessons and 52 Binary Options trading lessons...
February 27, 2017
This year XM will be once again Gold Sponsor of the prestigious international event FxCuffs, which hosts some of the largest and most acknowledged financial institutions from Central and Eastern Europe, as well as from overseas...
February 24, 2017
CFD is a derivative financial instrument, and it is an abbreviation for Contract for Difference. CFDs are of interest to traders who want to significantly boost the amount and quality of their investments...