August 7, 2014
HotForex is pleased to announce the launch of a brand new Email Ticketing tool that will allow you to send queries to our Back Office, PAMM, Partners, Support and VPS Support departments directly from your myHotForex Client Area.
Sending an email ticket is quick and easy, leaving you more time to concentrate on what you do best … trading!
Benefits of HotForex Email Ticketing
- Guaranteed quick response
- Replies sent to your registered email and your personal myHotForex Help Centre
- Save time by directing your ticket to the correct department
- Contact Back Office, PAMM, Partners, Support and VPS Support 24/5
- No need to send multiple tickets as all correspondence is logged
- View the status of your tickets quickly and easily via myHotForex
- Functionality to reopen a ticket if you have further questions
To learn how to submit a ticket, login to your myHotForex Client Area and click on the Get Support button on the right top corner of your screen.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via email,live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.
October 21, 2016
EUR/USD, EUR/GBP and other currency pairs, which contain the euro, may experience significant volatility today because of the European Central Bank's meeting...
October 21, 2016
As a client-centric broker that believes education is one of the core aspects of a traderâ€™s experience, FXTM is bringing back its first-class webinars to all registered clients.
October 20, 2016
Financial Partners Expo, a major international event dedicated to Forex affiliate programs will take place from 21st to 23rd of October 2016. The aim of the event is to introduce Forex brokers, their potential partners and industry professionals...