August 7, 2014
HotForex is pleased to announce the launch of a brand new Email Ticketing tool that will allow you to send queries to our Back Office, PAMM, Partners, Support and VPS Support departments directly from your myHotForex Client Area.
Sending an email ticket is quick and easy, leaving you more time to concentrate on what you do best … trading!
Benefits of HotForex Email Ticketing
- Guaranteed quick response
- Replies sent to your registered email and your personal myHotForex Help Centre
- Save time by directing your ticket to the correct department
- Contact Back Office, PAMM, Partners, Support and VPS Support 24/5
- No need to send multiple tickets as all correspondence is logged
- View the status of your tickets quickly and easily via myHotForex
- Functionality to reopen a ticket if you have further questions
To learn how to submit a ticket, login to your myHotForex Client Area and click on the Get Support button on the right top corner of your screen.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via email,live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.
December 9, 2016
Find out how traders of Grand Capital finished the last week of fall and started the first week of winter. As always, the numbers don't fail to impress. Last week's maximum deposit growth was $109 360,00...
December 8, 2016
Orbex, an innovative leader in online forex trading, recommits to another year of CrossFit Limassol sponsorship and is confirmed as the main sponsor of the flagship athletic event of Cyprus, WodWars Europe Competition, which will be held December 10-11...
December 8, 2016
Leading US forex brokerage FXCM announced on Monday it has launched Live Trading Integration with algorithmic trading platform QuantConnect, which is cloud-based. At present, only the broker’s US clients are able to use this service...