December 9, 2014
OctaFX is all about making your trading experience convenient and outstanding, driving forex trading to a whole new level. Deposit to your account and we will give you a bonus of 10% to 50% of your deposit for free! This is a perfect way to increase total amount of funds in your account. All you need to do is deposit your real account and verify it.
How to get a bonus
Deposit your account
My deposit bonuses
- Deposit bonus can only be credited to a verified account.
- Deposit bonuses can be credited to any account type.
- The bonus amount is 10% to 50% of each deposit amount.
You can claim 10%, 30% or 50% bonus on EACH deposit you make. However it is not possible to claim 11%, 25%, 47% etc.
- No IB commission is paid for bonus funds trading.
- The bonus cannot be added to internal transfer deposits and to deposits from contests/promotions, etc., unless stated otherwise.
- Deposit bonus shall not be credited in case account free margin is less than bonus amount.
- It is advised to claim a bonus right after your deposit is credited to your trading account.
- The bonus shall be credited into your account and locked until the volume requirements are met. After the required volume is completed, the bonus will be deducted from your MT4 credit field and simultaneously deposited into your balance. The operation will be processed every hour on a daily basis.
- The bonus for each deposit is considered a separate bonus.
- It is required to trade (bonus amount)/2 (bonus amount divided by two) standard lots to be able to withdraw a bonus.
- Volume calculation starts from the first bonus and continues consecutively. This means that you can't withdraw later bonuses before you trade the required volume for the first bonus, and so on. The volume calculation starts from the moment the bonus is requested. The volume for each deposit is calculated separately.
E.g. You made a 100 USD deposit on Monday and started trading. On Wednesday you claimed 50 USD bonus. Volume calculation for your bonus starts from Wednesday, any volume traded before Wednesday will not be included. It is advised to claim a bonus right after your deposit is credited to your trading account.
- The bonus can be withdrawn ONLY if by the moment of lots calculation the bonus is still present in the account. If a Client had traded the required volume, but the bonus has already been canceled, it would not be added or compensated.
- In case the equity of your account becomes less than the bonus size, the bonus will be cancelled.
- If the account balance (without opened trades) becomes less than or equal to the bonus(es) amount, the bonus(es) will be canceled starting from the latest one until the account balance becomes higher than bonus(es) amount.
- If the trader's own funds are withdrawn after the bonus has been credited, the bonus will be canceled.
E.g. If you deposit 100 USD to your account, receive 50 USD bonus and then withdraw 100 USD, bonus will be cancelled. However, if you make profit you can withdraw it anytime and it will not affect your bonus.
- A client can cancel deposit bonus at any time. Once deposit bonus is cancelled, it can't be reinstated.
- OctaFX may reject client's bonus application(s) at any time without prior notification or providing reasons for such decision.
- OctaFX may cancel a client's bonus at any time without prior notification.
- So-called "reverse trading" on bonus accounts is strictly prohibited."Reverse trading" denotes opening the same position in reverse directions on 2 or more bonus accounts. E.g. open 0.1 lot BUY on EURUSD in one account and 0.1 lot SELL on EURUSD in another at the same time. The Client acknowledges that such accounts will be blocked, and bonuses and profits will be canceled.
- Any situation not described in these rules shall be subject to the Company's decision.
- OctaFX reserves the right to change, update or cancel this promotion with notification in the Company news.
September 28, 2016
Meet the hottest and latest numbers of the past trading week. Read, compare your trading week with results shown by other traders and aim for the best with Grand Capital...
September 28, 2016
In accordance with CFD contract specifications and guidelines, we are notifying you that your open position(s) on Copper contracts will be expiring on Wednesday (September 28th 2016) at 21:00 GMT...
September 27, 2016
Triumph in FXTM's latest live trading contest, the Mountain Expedition, and get a slice of the $100,000 Prize Pool...