September 15, 2015
Dear Clients and Partners!
We’re pleased to inform you that new opportunities have been added to WebTrader terminal. Now the web platform includes the expanded list of the tools available for market analysis, easier access to basic Live Account and website services, and several other features and functions, which are intended to make your trading process via the web-browser more convenient.
- Tick volume chart
- This analytical tool is now available in "Indicators" section of the terminal.
- "Rectangle" and "Triangle"
- Two new patterns have been added to the list of the graphic analysis tools
- "Account" navigation bar
- Access to basic Live Account services directly from the platform, without additional authorization: opening new accounts, managing funds, viewing information about bonuses, etc.
- "Information" navigation bar
- All necessary informational and analytical materials are always within reach – a single click away.
- Period separators on the chart
- New feature, which makes monitoring of quotes online update more convenient. If necessary, it can be enabled or disabled in "Design" menu.
- Chart auto scroll
- To enable/disable this feature, you need to click the corresponding icon on the tool bar.
- All information directly on the chart
- Monitoring of open positions and pending orders is now even more convenient – if you move the mouse over your order/position on the chart, profit/loss and TP/SL levels will be displayed.
- Complete data on commission
- "History" tab now displays the commission for each transaction.
Login to WebTrader and assess all innovations and improvements by yourself: wt.roboforex.com
If you have any suggestions or comments on how WebTrader works or how to improve it, feel free to send us your opinions and ideas using "Send Feedback" section.
More detailed information about the terminal can be found on "WebTrader RoboForex" page of our website.
December 8, 2016
Orbex, an innovative leader in online forex trading, recommits to another year of CrossFit Limassol sponsorship and is confirmed as the main sponsor of the flagship athletic event of Cyprus, WodWars Europe Competition, which will be held December 10-11...
December 8, 2016
Leading US forex brokerage FXCM announced on Monday it has launched Live Trading Integration with algorithmic trading platform QuantConnect, which is cloud-based. At present, only the broker’s US clients are able to use this service...
December 7, 2016
With only 6 more rounds left until the finish, XM One Million Dollar Forex World Championship has just reached its halfway point with more than 50,000 contestants having joined in since June. Round 7 has already started, offering traders the chance to join and compete for considerable cash prizes...