November 5, 2015
Dear Clients and Partners!
We’re pleased to inform you that in the latest version of WebTrader RoboForex platform, the information about your bonuses can be found right in the terminal window. Thanks to this feature, traders have the opportunity to control the level of their bonus funds against the account Equity online.
- Trade freely via WebTrader and monitor the status of your bonuses
- "Position" tab displays the sum of all active bonuses on the selected account.
- All bonuses are displayed as the list; you can filter/sort them, as well as cancel.
Notification when the level of Equity gets closer to the amount of deposit bonuses (can be disabled in "Design" menu).
All bonuses, which are displayed in the terminal, are divided into three groups: deposit bonuses, tradable bonuses, and no deposit bonuses. You can find more information about them on the pages of Bonus programs:Deposit bonuses up to 100% and 115%, Tradable bonus up to 10%, 15% or 20%, Welcome Bonus 30 USD.
Innovations, thanks to which trading via WebTrader is now even more comfortable:
- Company news, Forex market forecasts, and economic calendar are now available directly in the terminal window.
- Confirmation window for opening and closing orders via "One-Click Trading" service.
- From now on, the last specified value of the lot volume is saved by default in the new order opening window.
- For beginners, "Information" menu now contains a new WebTrader review called "How to trade".
Login to WebTrader and assess all innovations and improvements by yourself: wt.roboforex.com
If you have any suggestions or comments on how WebTrader works or how to improve it, feel free to send us your opinions and ideas using "Send Feedback" section in the terminal window (the icon has been moved to the top right corner).
More detailed information about the terminal can be found on "WebTrader RoboForex" page of our website.
February 27, 2017
Grand Capital organizes on-site training and holds webinars for traders on a regular basis. Now we provide a new format of learning - video lessons, which include 79 Forex trading lessons and 52 Binary Options trading lessons...
February 27, 2017
This year XM will be once again Gold Sponsor of the prestigious international event FxCuffs, which hosts some of the largest and most acknowledged financial institutions from Central and Eastern Europe, as well as from overseas...
February 24, 2017
CFD is a derivative financial instrument, and it is an abbreviation for Contract for Difference. CFDs are of interest to traders who want to significantly boost the amount and quality of their investments...