November 5, 2015
Dear Clients and Partners!
We’re pleased to inform you that in the latest version of WebTrader RoboForex platform, the information about your bonuses can be found right in the terminal window. Thanks to this feature, traders have the opportunity to control the level of their bonus funds against the account Equity online.
- Trade freely via WebTrader and monitor the status of your bonuses
- "Position" tab displays the sum of all active bonuses on the selected account.
- All bonuses are displayed as the list; you can filter/sort them, as well as cancel.
Notification when the level of Equity gets closer to the amount of deposit bonuses (can be disabled in "Design" menu).
All bonuses, which are displayed in the terminal, are divided into three groups: deposit bonuses, tradable bonuses, and no deposit bonuses. You can find more information about them on the pages of Bonus programs:Deposit bonuses up to 100% and 115%, Tradable bonus up to 10%, 15% or 20%, Welcome Bonus 30 USD.
Innovations, thanks to which trading via WebTrader is now even more comfortable:
- Company news, Forex market forecasts, and economic calendar are now available directly in the terminal window.
- Confirmation window for opening and closing orders via "One-Click Trading" service.
- From now on, the last specified value of the lot volume is saved by default in the new order opening window.
- For beginners, "Information" menu now contains a new WebTrader review called "How to trade".
Login to WebTrader and assess all innovations and improvements by yourself: wt.roboforex.com
If you have any suggestions or comments on how WebTrader works or how to improve it, feel free to send us your opinions and ideas using "Send Feedback" section in the terminal window (the icon has been moved to the top right corner).
More detailed information about the terminal can be found on "WebTrader RoboForex" page of our website.
October 21, 2016
EUR/USD, EUR/GBP and other currency pairs, which contain the euro, may experience significant volatility today because of the European Central Bank's meeting...
October 21, 2016
As a client-centric broker that believes education is one of the core aspects of a traderâ€™s experience, FXTM is bringing back its first-class webinars to all registered clients.
October 20, 2016
Financial Partners Expo, a major international event dedicated to Forex affiliate programs will take place from 21st to 23rd of October 2016. The aim of the event is to introduce Forex brokers, their potential partners and industry professionals...