November 12, 2015
Dear Clients and Partners!
We’re informing you that starting November 19th 2015, the updated version of "Standard Terms of Business" for RoboForex (CY) Ltd clients will come into effect.
The changes have affected several articles, especially the following ones:
- Restrictions to registration for the stateless persons and persons younger than 18 years old (art. 1.3 of "General information" section).
- Updates to account depositing/withdrawal conditions (art. 9.1, 9.3.5, 9.3.6, 9.3.7, 9.4, 9.4.1, 9.4.2 of "Client money and assets" section).
- Updates to the cases, when the Company has the right to terminate the Agreement with the client (art. 15.4.5 of "Termination without default" section).
- Updates to the information about peculiarities of VPS-server use (art. 19.9 of "External platforms" section).
- Details of the client complaints procedure (art. 21.3 - 21.8 of "Client complaints procedure" section).
- More precise definition of "Margin requirements" term in "Risk disclosure for financial instruments" section.
- Softening of the leverage use conditions (art. 12 of "General provisions of trading terms" section).
- Addition of RUB, CNY and GOLD to the available account currencies (art. 126.96.36.199 of "Interpretation" section).
In addition to the above-mentioned changes, the following articles and definitions of "General provisions of trading terms" section have been corrected/amended (art. 6.1, 6.2, 14, 25.3, 25.4, 25.6, 41, 44 and 48) and several adjustments have been made to the Annex 1 to section 8 of the agreement (art. 25.1 of "Arbitrage" section, art. 28.1.16 and 28.1.17 of "Interpretation" section).
The updated version of "Standard Terms of Business" can be found in "RoboForex Documents" section of our website. If you do not inform us until November 19th 2015 that you’re not going to accept the document, it will be automatically considered as accepted by you.
January 20, 2017
The past year was very successful and productive for Fort Financial Services and we are pleased to share with you our achievements for the year 2016...
January 19, 2017
It is with great pride that today, 17th January 2017, we inform our clients and partners that XM has been included in the WF100 (World Finance 100) for the year 2016...
January 19, 2017
The European Central Bank’s policy is behind most trends of the single currency. The ECB extended its bond-buying program until December 2017 at its last meeting. This decision provoked a selloff in the euro...