November 12, 2015
Dear Clients and Partners!
We’re informing you that starting November 19th 2015, the updated version of "Standard Terms of Business" for RoboForex (CY) Ltd clients will come into effect.
The changes have affected several articles, especially the following ones:
- Restrictions to registration for the stateless persons and persons younger than 18 years old (art. 1.3 of "General information" section).
- Updates to account depositing/withdrawal conditions (art. 9.1, 9.3.5, 9.3.6, 9.3.7, 9.4, 9.4.1, 9.4.2 of "Client money and assets" section).
- Updates to the cases, when the Company has the right to terminate the Agreement with the client (art. 15.4.5 of "Termination without default" section).
- Updates to the information about peculiarities of VPS-server use (art. 19.9 of "External platforms" section).
- Details of the client complaints procedure (art. 21.3 - 21.8 of "Client complaints procedure" section).
- More precise definition of "Margin requirements" term in "Risk disclosure for financial instruments" section.
- Softening of the leverage use conditions (art. 12 of "General provisions of trading terms" section).
- Addition of RUB, CNY and GOLD to the available account currencies (art. 126.96.36.199 of "Interpretation" section).
In addition to the above-mentioned changes, the following articles and definitions of "General provisions of trading terms" section have been corrected/amended (art. 6.1, 6.2, 14, 25.3, 25.4, 25.6, 41, 44 and 48) and several adjustments have been made to the Annex 1 to section 8 of the agreement (art. 25.1 of "Arbitrage" section, art. 28.1.16 and 28.1.17 of "Interpretation" section).
The updated version of "Standard Terms of Business" can be found in "RoboForex Documents" section of our website. If you do not inform us until November 19th 2015 that you’re not going to accept the document, it will be automatically considered as accepted by you.
December 6, 2016
The Reserve Bank of Australia is due to announce its rate decision. Short-term interest rates affect the currency valuation. Traders will use this event to predict how exchange rate will change in the future...
December 6, 2016
Time to gear up for year-end celebrations and unique forex offers this December! Wrapping up 2016, it is an honor for us to be celebrating another year of achievements and milestones with you, our esteemed partners and clients...
December 5, 2016
We are happy to announce implementation of the Client Cabinet updated version. New version has a responsive design that allows tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices users use all Client Cabinet options...