January 25, 2016
The new round of cTrader weekly demo contest has come to its end which means that we have five more winners to announce! The prize fund of $400 was divided between the best of the best. If you are using MetaTrader 4, it’s high time to try cTrader as well. This platform offers a whole range of new exciting possibilities:
- Level II Pricing: view prices coming directly from liquidity providers;
- Convenient in-browser trading;
- Templates: save chart templates to use them in the future;
- Advanced Chart Trading: click-and-drag to trade.
In the meanwhile, here are the traders who showed their advanced skills and outstanding experience in Round 33:
- 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Jhonpiter Silitonga from Indonesia
- 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Amin Uddin from Bangladesh
- 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Ihor Zabokrytskyy from Spain
- 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Nacer Eddine Smatti from Algeria
- 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Ms. Anna Marlina from Indonesia
We congratulate the winners and thank all the traders who took part in this round of cTrader weekly demo contest! The battle was fierce, so if you weren’t too quick this time, you can take a chance in the next round. Register and be ready to win one of the valuable prizes from OctaFX!
Good luck to our soon-to-be participants!
October 27, 2016
The United States will release the first estimate of Q3 GDP on Friday, October, 28 at 15:30 EET. The higher American economic growth is, the bigger the odds of the Federal Reserve's rate hike in December get and the stronger the US dollar becomes versus other currencies...
October 27, 2016
Due to the end of Daylight Savings Time taking place on October 30th in Europe and November 6th in the USA, the FXTM trading schedule will be changed in order to accommodate for the time difference...
October 26, 2016
We are pleased to announce the launch of FxPro’s new Telegram channel! Telegram is a messaging app, focused on speed and security, available across many platforms including desktop, mobile, and web versions...