January 25, 2016
The new round of cTrader weekly demo contest has come to its end which means that we have five more winners to announce! The prize fund of $400 was divided between the best of the best. If you are using MetaTrader 4, it’s high time to try cTrader as well. This platform offers a whole range of new exciting possibilities:
- Level II Pricing: view prices coming directly from liquidity providers;
- Convenient in-browser trading;
- Templates: save chart templates to use them in the future;
- Advanced Chart Trading: click-and-drag to trade.
In the meanwhile, here are the traders who showed their advanced skills and outstanding experience in Round 33:
- 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Jhonpiter Silitonga from Indonesia
- 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Amin Uddin from Bangladesh
- 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Ihor Zabokrytskyy from Spain
- 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Nacer Eddine Smatti from Algeria
- 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Ms. Anna Marlina from Indonesia
We congratulate the winners and thank all the traders who took part in this round of cTrader weekly demo contest! The battle was fierce, so if you weren’t too quick this time, you can take a chance in the next round. Register and be ready to win one of the valuable prizes from OctaFX!
Good luck to our soon-to-be participants!
September 23, 2016
FXTM is proud to be the Platinum Sponsor at the upcoming 2016 Brokers Show Expo in Shanghai, China, on 22nd October, which will be followed by an exclusive Ultimate Trading Formula Seminar by FXTM Head of Education, Prof. Andreas Thalassinos, on 23rd October...
September 23, 2016
Due to scheduled maintenance, both myHotForex and our account opening function will be unavailable between 09:00 and 17:00 GMT+3 on Saturday, 24th September, 2016...
September 22, 2016
Grand Capital has joined the leaders in IAFT (International Association of Forex Traders) rating, by gaining +22 points due to August trading volume figures...