January 25, 2016
The new round of cTrader weekly demo contest has come to its end which means that we have five more winners to announce! The prize fund of $400 was divided between the best of the best. If you are using MetaTrader 4, it’s high time to try cTrader as well. This platform offers a whole range of new exciting possibilities:
- Level II Pricing: view prices coming directly from liquidity providers;
- Convenient in-browser trading;
- Templates: save chart templates to use them in the future;
- Advanced Chart Trading: click-and-drag to trade.
In the meanwhile, here are the traders who showed their advanced skills and outstanding experience in Round 33:
- 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Jhonpiter Silitonga from Indonesia
- 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Amin Uddin from Bangladesh
- 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Ihor Zabokrytskyy from Spain
- 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Nacer Eddine Smatti from Algeria
- 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Ms. Anna Marlina from Indonesia
We congratulate the winners and thank all the traders who took part in this round of cTrader weekly demo contest! The battle was fierce, so if you weren’t too quick this time, you can take a chance in the next round. Register and be ready to win one of the valuable prizes from OctaFX!
Good luck to our soon-to-be participants!
December 9, 2016
Find out how traders of Grand Capital finished the last week of fall and started the first week of winter. As always, the numbers don't fail to impress. Last week's maximum deposit growth was $109 360,00...
December 8, 2016
Orbex, an innovative leader in online forex trading, recommits to another year of CrossFit Limassol sponsorship and is confirmed as the main sponsor of the flagship athletic event of Cyprus, WodWars Europe Competition, which will be held December 10-11...
December 8, 2016
Leading US forex brokerage FXCM announced on Monday it has launched Live Trading Integration with algorithmic trading platform QuantConnect, which is cloud-based. At present, only the broker’s US clients are able to use this service...