May 12, 2016
The company FIBO Group continues the series of international seminars and specifically for our Near-Eastern clients holds free 1st MENA Forex & Investment seminar in the financial center of the gulf area - Dubai.
Considering the specific of this region, seminar will be focused on investments in the economics and in the currencies of the countries which are in strong dependence on extractive industries. The main speakers by FIBO Group is analyst Andrew Masters on the theme: «Australia after the mining boom».
The report will be discussed the following topical questions and themes:
- How will Australia recover after the mining boom?
- What are the major industries in Australia?
- What is Australia’s connection with China?
- The future of the Australian economy looking forward.
- Trading with Fibonacci and resistance levels.
- Placing trades with and entry targets with Fibonacci levels.
- Including specific entry points for trading.
- Finding key resistance levels as an added confirmation for trading.
- Learn methods for identifying a reversal of trend.
After seminar will be held discussions on a wide range of questions of investing on the financial markets and will be given answers to the questions from the participants.
Beginning of the seminar: May 13, 2016 at 11:00 local time.
Location: Towers Rotana, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We look forward to seeing you at the seminar in Dubai!
FIBO Group Ltd.
FIBO Group information
FIBO Group reviews
December 8, 2016
Orbex, an innovative leader in online forex trading, recommits to another year of CrossFit Limassol sponsorship and is confirmed as the main sponsor of the flagship athletic event of Cyprus, WodWars Europe Competition, which will be held December 10-11...
December 8, 2016
Leading US forex brokerage FXCM announced on Monday it has launched Live Trading Integration with algorithmic trading platform QuantConnect, which is cloud-based. At present, only the broker’s US clients are able to use this service...
December 7, 2016
With only 6 more rounds left until the finish, XM One Million Dollar Forex World Championship has just reached its halfway point with more than 50,000 contestants having joined in since June. Round 7 has already started, offering traders the chance to join and compete for considerable cash prizes...