May 12, 2016
The company FIBO Group continues the series of international seminars and specifically for our Near-Eastern clients holds free 1st MENA Forex & Investment seminar in the financial center of the gulf area - Dubai.
Considering the specific of this region, seminar will be focused on investments in the economics and in the currencies of the countries which are in strong dependence on extractive industries. The main speakers by FIBO Group is analyst Andrew Masters on the theme: «Australia after the mining boom».
The report will be discussed the following topical questions and themes:
- How will Australia recover after the mining boom?
- What are the major industries in Australia?
- What is Australia’s connection with China?
- The future of the Australian economy looking forward.
- Trading with Fibonacci and resistance levels.
- Placing trades with and entry targets with Fibonacci levels.
- Including specific entry points for trading.
- Finding key resistance levels as an added confirmation for trading.
- Learn methods for identifying a reversal of trend.
After seminar will be held discussions on a wide range of questions of investing on the financial markets and will be given answers to the questions from the participants.
Beginning of the seminar: May 13, 2016 at 11:00 local time.
Location: Towers Rotana, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We look forward to seeing you at the seminar in Dubai!
FIBO Group Ltd.
FIBO Group information
FIBO Group reviews
February 24, 2017
CFD is a derivative financial instrument, and it is an abbreviation for Contract for Difference. CFDs are of interest to traders who want to significantly boost the amount and quality of their investments...
February 23, 2017
Now the deal is confirmed, but the financial details have not been disclosed. The transaction is subject to final regulatory approval. It is expected to close before the end of February...
February 22, 2017
The company FIBO Group has reduced the size of the spread by 2 points for the CFD, which is based on the German 30 index...