May 12, 2016
The company FIBO Group continues the series of international seminars and specifically for our Near-Eastern clients holds free 1st MENA Forex & Investment seminar in the financial center of the gulf area - Dubai.
Considering the specific of this region, seminar will be focused on investments in the economics and in the currencies of the countries which are in strong dependence on extractive industries. The main speakers by FIBO Group is analyst Andrew Masters on the theme: «Australia after the mining boom».
The report will be discussed the following topical questions and themes:
- How will Australia recover after the mining boom?
- What are the major industries in Australia?
- What is Australia’s connection with China?
- The future of the Australian economy looking forward.
- Trading with Fibonacci and resistance levels.
- Placing trades with and entry targets with Fibonacci levels.
- Including specific entry points for trading.
- Finding key resistance levels as an added confirmation for trading.
- Learn methods for identifying a reversal of trend.
After seminar will be held discussions on a wide range of questions of investing on the financial markets and will be given answers to the questions from the participants.
Beginning of the seminar: May 13, 2016 at 11:00 local time.
Location: Towers Rotana, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We look forward to seeing you at the seminar in Dubai!
FIBO Group Ltd.
FIBO Group information
FIBO Group reviews
September 30, 2016
We would like to invite you to take part in the FIBO Group, Ltd “Trader’s Triple Chase” contest that will fit the traders with different backgrounds. It is free to participate in the contest, its first round starts every week and the real money prizes are granted weekly...
September 29, 2016
We have decided to combine the most relevant topics at the moment and we are glad to invite you to the Oil, Gold and the US Presidential Elections seminar...
September 29, 2016
Modern infrastructure is a major aspect for any company. That is why to assure comfortable environment for both employees and clients, Grand Capital moved to a new spacious office, which is located in walking distance from Moskovkie Vorota subway station...