May 24, 2016
FXTM continues its expansion in significant global regions thanks to Jameel Ahmad’s successful run of media tours. The Chief Market Analyst and VP of Corporate Development recently visited Malaysia and Indonesia where he met with a number of notable media outlets.
Between 19 - 22 April, Jameel’s roundtable with Malaysian media, including The Edge (the leading financial newspaper in the country), The Sun (Malaysia's No.1 English Daily in the urban consumer market) and, Astro Awani (Malaysia's first 24-hour news and information station). As well as one-on-one interviews with BFM 89.9 (Malaysia’s only independent radio station) andBloomberg TV (part of the renowned international brand, this is a prime source of hard facts and analysis for Malaysians).
Topics of discussion included:
- The global state of the Currency Markets and how it’s impacting the Malaysian economy and the MYR.
- What measures the new Bank Negara Malaysia successor could take up in an effort to boost the MYR.
- Thoughts on commodities prices such as Gold, WTI oil and how that will impact the MYR in Q2 and Q3.
- If the slowdown in China’s economy has any negative impact on the MYR.
- Outlining the major factors that are impacting the Ringgit’s performance.
The more positive side of recovery for Malaysia’s currency, and why sentiment towards Malaysian investment is improving. And much more.
September 23, 2016
FXTM is proud to be the Platinum Sponsor at the upcoming 2016 Brokers Show Expo in Shanghai, China, on 22nd October, which will be followed by an exclusive Ultimate Trading Formula Seminar by FXTM Head of Education, Prof. Andreas Thalassinos, on 23rd October...
September 23, 2016
Due to scheduled maintenance, both myHotForex and our account opening function will be unavailable between 09:00 and 17:00 GMT+3 on Saturday, 24th September, 2016...
September 22, 2016
Grand Capital has joined the leaders in IAFT (International Association of Forex Traders) rating, by gaining +22 points due to August trading volume figures...