May 24, 2016
FXTM continues its expansion in significant global regions thanks to Jameel Ahmad’s successful run of media tours. The Chief Market Analyst and VP of Corporate Development recently visited Malaysia and Indonesia where he met with a number of notable media outlets.
Between 19 - 22 April, Jameel’s roundtable with Malaysian media, including The Edge (the leading financial newspaper in the country), The Sun (Malaysia's No.1 English Daily in the urban consumer market) and, Astro Awani (Malaysia's first 24-hour news and information station). As well as one-on-one interviews with BFM 89.9 (Malaysia’s only independent radio station) andBloomberg TV (part of the renowned international brand, this is a prime source of hard facts and analysis for Malaysians).
Topics of discussion included:
- The global state of the Currency Markets and how it’s impacting the Malaysian economy and the MYR.
- What measures the new Bank Negara Malaysia successor could take up in an effort to boost the MYR.
- Thoughts on commodities prices such as Gold, WTI oil and how that will impact the MYR in Q2 and Q3.
- If the slowdown in China’s economy has any negative impact on the MYR.
- Outlining the major factors that are impacting the Ringgit’s performance.
The more positive side of recovery for Malaysia’s currency, and why sentiment towards Malaysian investment is improving. And much more.
December 9, 2016
Find out how traders of Grand Capital finished the last week of fall and started the first week of winter. As always, the numbers don't fail to impress. Last week's maximum deposit growth was $109 360,00...
December 8, 2016
Orbex, an innovative leader in online forex trading, recommits to another year of CrossFit Limassol sponsorship and is confirmed as the main sponsor of the flagship athletic event of Cyprus, WodWars Europe Competition, which will be held December 10-11...
December 8, 2016
Leading US forex brokerage FXCM announced on Monday it has launched Live Trading Integration with algorithmic trading platform QuantConnect, which is cloud-based. At present, only the broker’s US clients are able to use this service...