Due to the upcoming referendum in Great Britain (Brexit vote) that is being held on 23rd of June to decide whether Great Britain should leave or remain in the European Union and the expected high volatility levels, margin requirements will be changed for the following trading instruments:
1. For all Forex instruments that contain GBP, EUR, CHF margin calculation will change and margin requirements will be as follows: GBP - 7%, EUR and CHF - 4%.
2. For spot metals margin requirement will increase from 2% to 3%.
3. Trading will be closed for european and british indices futures and metal futures (AEX, FCE, FDAX, FESX, FSMI, FSTX, FTSE, GC, HG, PA, PL, SI).
4. For currency futures margin requirements will increase by 10 times.
5. Return rates on Binary Options will be decreased by 3 times.
6. Internal transfers will be restricted.
7. In case of high volatility and low liquidity levels, certain instruments can be shifted to Close Only mode.
8. For GBP, EUR and CHF instruments (for all account types, including ECN) leverage will not be available, a fixed margin will be applied in the amount of the percentage stated in pp1, desregarding the account leverage. For all other instrument types normal leverage will be effective.
Please mind that margin requirements will change for trades that are opened but not closed before the 20th of June 2016.
We will notify you should the changes be void.
Please consider these changes when planning your trading activity.