17 June, 2016
Due to the upcoming referendum in Great Britain (Brexit vote) that is being held on 23rd of June to decide whether Great Britain should leave or remain in the European Union and the expected high volatility levels, margin requirements will be changed for the following trading instruments:
1. For all Forex instruments that contain GBP, EUR, CHF margin calculation will change and margin requirements will be as follows: GBP - 7%, EUR and CHF - 4%.
2. For spot metals margin requirement will increase from 2% to 3%.
3. Trading will be closed for european and british indices futures and metal futures (AEX, FCE, FDAX, FESX, FSMI, FSTX, FTSE, GC, HG, PA, PL, SI).
4. For currency futures margin requirements will increase by 10 times.
5. Return rates on Binary Options will be decreased by 3 times.
6. Internal transfers will be restricted.
7. In case of high volatility and low liquidity levels, certain instruments can be shifted to Close Only mode.
8. For GBP, EUR and CHF instruments (for all account types, including ECN) leverage will not be available, a fixed margin will be applied in the amount of the percentage stated in pp1, desregarding the account leverage. For all other instrument types normal leverage will be effective.
Please mind that margin requirements will change for trades that are opened but not closed before the 20th of June 2016.
We will notify you should the changes be void.
Please consider these changes when planning your trading activity.
The most active client In one week placed 1296 trades, including 828 profitable ones and 565 that resulted in a loss...
From the 22nd of May 2017, Grand Capital increases maximum payouts for EURUSD pair for American style Binary Options...
The last week's most profitable trade resulted in a profit of $25 825,56...
In February 2017 Grand Capital exhibited at the iFX Expo Asia 2107. During the expo, a major...
We traditionally wish a profitable trading week to all and present the recap of the last one. The most active client Placed 1277 trades...
Here are the results of the last trading week...
Educational trading seminars in South Africa have become traditional for Grand Capital...
In the beginning of March we have announced the release of Grand Capital Binary app...
The results of the previous trading week. Compare them with your own results and aim for the best. The most active client placed 1466 trades...
|7||Fort Financial Services||76%|