17 June, 2016
Due to the upcoming referendum in Great Britain (Brexit vote) that is being held on 23rd of June to decide whether Great Britain should leave or remain in the European Union and the expected high volatility levels, margin requirements will be changed for the following trading instruments:
1. For all Forex instruments that contain GBP, EUR, CHF margin calculation will change and margin requirements will be as follows: GBP - 7%, EUR and CHF - 4%.
2. For spot metals margin requirement will increase from 2% to 3%.
3. Trading will be closed for european and british indices futures and metal futures (AEX, FCE, FDAX, FESX, FSMI, FSTX, FTSE, GC, HG, PA, PL, SI).
4. For currency futures margin requirements will increase by 10 times.
5. Return rates on Binary Options will be decreased by 3 times.
6. Internal transfers will be restricted.
7. In case of high volatility and low liquidity levels, certain instruments can be shifted to Close Only mode.
8. For GBP, EUR and CHF instruments (for all account types, including ECN) leverage will not be available, a fixed margin will be applied in the amount of the percentage stated in pp1, desregarding the account leverage. For all other instrument types normal leverage will be effective.
Please mind that margin requirements will change for trades that are opened but not closed before the 20th of June 2016.
We will notify you should the changes be void.
Please consider these changes when planning your trading activity.
Good news for cryptocurrency investors: starting from January 16th Grand Capital clients can deposit and withdraw funds in Ethereum. No commission is charged...
Starting from the 10th of January 2018 the commission percentage for cryptocurrency trading on ECN Prime account will be changed. Now the commission...
The company’s average monthly turnover has risen by 27% and now amounts to $6 billion. The number of our clients has also grown by 40%...
The most active client Placed 394 trades, including 360 profitable ones and 34 that resulted in a loss. All trades involved Silver. Maximum deposit growth...
The most active client Placed 484 trades, including 452 profitable ones and 32 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GBP/USD...
The most active client placed 864 trades, including 455 profitable ones and 409 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved Gold...
Grand Capital and FinaCom decided to prolong their partnership as a result of the annual certification procedure. Grand Capital became...
The most active client Placed 548 trades, including 435 profitable ones and 113 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GBP/USD...
The most active client Placed 742 trades, including 505 profitable ones and 237 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/USD...
|4||Fort Financial Services||73%|