17 June, 2016
Due to the upcoming referendum in Great Britain (Brexit vote) that is being held on 23rd of June to decide whether Great Britain should leave or remain in the European Union and the expected high volatility levels, margin requirements will be changed for the following trading instruments:
1. For all Forex instruments that contain GBP, EUR, CHF margin calculation will change and margin requirements will be as follows: GBP - 7%, EUR and CHF - 4%.
2. For spot metals margin requirement will increase from 2% to 3%.
3. Trading will be closed for european and british indices futures and metal futures (AEX, FCE, FDAX, FESX, FSMI, FSTX, FTSE, GC, HG, PA, PL, SI).
4. For currency futures margin requirements will increase by 10 times.
5. Return rates on Binary Options will be decreased by 3 times.
6. Internal transfers will be restricted.
7. In case of high volatility and low liquidity levels, certain instruments can be shifted to Close Only mode.
8. For GBP, EUR and CHF instruments (for all account types, including ECN) leverage will not be available, a fixed margin will be applied in the amount of the percentage stated in pp1, desregarding the account leverage. For all other instrument types normal leverage will be effective.
Please mind that margin requirements will change for trades that are opened but not closed before the 20th of June 2016.
We will notify you should the changes be void.
Please consider these changes when planning your trading activity.
Despite the pessimistic forecasts by analysts, bitcoin is still the most expensive crypto currency. It is still demanded among investors, and its rate changes...
Start bringing your ideas to life right now, or you may regret the missed opportunity later. Let's imagine that your goal is to increase capital...
This business week has started off with great news for our traders in South America. We're glad to announce that a new Grand Capital...
PayOp is the latest addition to our list of payment options which allows making deposits using bank cards issued by practically any country in the world...
Free trading seminars in Namibia is becoming a tradition with Grand Capital. On June 29th, another trading class took place in Windhoek...
We're pleased to announce that Grand Capital added ThunderX pay as a payment option specifically for our clients and partners from...
On July 22nd, Grand Capital held a seminar in Tanzania's largest city, Dar es Salaam. It was attended by over 60 traders...
A new deposit option has become available to Grand Capital traders: a bank account at Guaranty Trust. Use this payment method to carry out all...
Great news for Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai and Malaysian traders! The list of payment options available at Grand Capital has been expanded...
|Forex Advisor||Yield per annum, %|
|6||WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution||85.3|