17 June, 2016
Due to the upcoming referendum in Great Britain (Brexit vote) that is being held on 23rd of June to decide whether Great Britain should leave or remain in the European Union and the expected high volatility levels, margin requirements will be changed for the following trading instruments:
1. For all Forex instruments that contain GBP, EUR, CHF margin calculation will change and margin requirements will be as follows: GBP - 7%, EUR and CHF - 4%.
2. For spot metals margin requirement will increase from 2% to 3%.
3. Trading will be closed for european and british indices futures and metal futures (AEX, FCE, FDAX, FESX, FSMI, FSTX, FTSE, GC, HG, PA, PL, SI).
4. For currency futures margin requirements will increase by 10 times.
5. Return rates on Binary Options will be decreased by 3 times.
6. Internal transfers will be restricted.
7. In case of high volatility and low liquidity levels, certain instruments can be shifted to Close Only mode.
8. For GBP, EUR and CHF instruments (for all account types, including ECN) leverage will not be available, a fixed margin will be applied in the amount of the percentage stated in pp1, desregarding the account leverage. For all other instrument types normal leverage will be effective.
Please mind that margin requirements will change for trades that are opened but not closed before the 20th of June 2016.
We will notify you should the changes be void.
Please consider these changes when planning your trading activity.
Please be informed that we have introduced new rules of bank card verification. When using a bank card to make a deposit, you need to provide...
One of the winning features of trading on financial markets is that you can purchase not only a contract expecting the price goes up
Since June 6th, 2019, a new innovative copy trading system is available to clients of Grand Capital. RAMM provides for a trading process with...
We're pleased to announce that Kenya's first Grand Capital office opened in the country's capital, Nairobi. It is located at Pride towers...
Great news for our South American clients. The first Grand Capital office in Ecuador was opened in Nueva Loja. The new office will be managed by our partner...
Last Saturday, Grand Capital held a free class for traders in the company's Windhoek office. The event was headed by our Director of Development...
The official opening of the main Grand Capital office took place in Ho Chi Minh, the second largest city of Vietnam. It is located in the prestigious Vinhomes...
From May 10 to 12, 2019, a three-day training course on trading took place in Ouagadougou. It was conducted by the Grand Capital...
All previously opened MT5 demo accounts will be forcibly deleted due to moving to a separate GrandCapital-Demo server. The moving is carried...
|Forex Advisor||Yield per annum, %|
|6||WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution||85.3|