17 June, 2016
Due to the upcoming referendum in Great Britain (Brexit vote) that is being held on 23rd of June to decide whether Great Britain should leave or remain in the European Union and the expected high volatility levels, margin requirements will be changed for the following trading instruments:
1. For all Forex instruments that contain GBP, EUR, CHF margin calculation will change and margin requirements will be as follows: GBP - 7%, EUR and CHF - 4%.
2. For spot metals margin requirement will increase from 2% to 3%.
3. Trading will be closed for european and british indices futures and metal futures (AEX, FCE, FDAX, FESX, FSMI, FSTX, FTSE, GC, HG, PA, PL, SI).
4. For currency futures margin requirements will increase by 10 times.
5. Return rates on Binary Options will be decreased by 3 times.
6. Internal transfers will be restricted.
7. In case of high volatility and low liquidity levels, certain instruments can be shifted to Close Only mode.
8. For GBP, EUR and CHF instruments (for all account types, including ECN) leverage will not be available, a fixed margin will be applied in the amount of the percentage stated in pp1, desregarding the account leverage. For all other instrument types normal leverage will be effective.
Please mind that margin requirements will change for trades that are opened but not closed before the 20th of June 2016.
We will notify you should the changes be void.
Please consider these changes when planning your trading activity.
The most active client Placed 2079 trades, including 1213 profitable ones and 866 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/USD...
Grand Capital has been providing online trading services for over 10 years. During this time we became a prominent member of the global broker community...
The most active client Placed 1036 trades, including 546 profitable ones and 490 that resulted in a loss. All trades involved EUR/USD. Maximum deposit growth...
The most active client Placed 1224 trades, including 1021 profitable ones and 203 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved Silver...
This July we made cryptocurrency trading available. Now Grand Capital clients can deposit and withdraw funds in one of the most popular...
MetaQuotes social trading is a build-in service developed by creators of MetaTrader 4. It allows you to mirror signals from successful traders...
Grand Capital changes the reward system for LAMM accounts. Previously LAMM managers were required to select a type of reward...
Now our German clients can receive a personal consultation on trading and the company's services, such as how to choose and open an account...
In today's recap we congratulate our most active client, the client with the maximum deposit growth and the most profitable trade. Here are the results...
|5||Fort Financial Services||74%|