17 June, 2016
Due to the upcoming referendum in Great Britain (Brexit vote) that is being held on 23rd of June to decide whether Great Britain should leave or remain in the European Union and the expected high volatility levels, margin requirements will be changed for the following trading instruments:
1. For all Forex instruments that contain GBP, EUR, CHF margin calculation will change and margin requirements will be as follows: GBP - 7%, EUR and CHF - 4%.
2. For spot metals margin requirement will increase from 2% to 3%.
3. Trading will be closed for european and british indices futures and metal futures (AEX, FCE, FDAX, FESX, FSMI, FSTX, FTSE, GC, HG, PA, PL, SI).
4. For currency futures margin requirements will increase by 10 times.
5. Return rates on Binary Options will be decreased by 3 times.
6. Internal transfers will be restricted.
7. In case of high volatility and low liquidity levels, certain instruments can be shifted to Close Only mode.
8. For GBP, EUR and CHF instruments (for all account types, including ECN) leverage will not be available, a fixed margin will be applied in the amount of the percentage stated in pp1, desregarding the account leverage. For all other instrument types normal leverage will be effective.
Please mind that margin requirements will change for trades that are opened but not closed before the 20th of June 2016.
We will notify you should the changes be void.
Please consider these changes when planning your trading activity.
Grand Capital has expanded account deposit options for Vietnamese customers. In March 2017, the company...
Meet the recap of the past trading week. The most active client Placed 1316 trades, including 759 profitable ones and 557 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved the USD/CHF pair....
Grand Capital has launched yet another convenient deposit option for its clients. Now traders in Malaysia can make deposits...
Our traditional news section with the best trading results is here...
Please be informed that Grand Capital has changed the partnership commission withdrawal terms as of the 7th of March 2017...
On the 22nd and 23rd of February Grand Capital, alongside with its partner, a software provider UpTrader, participated in the 10th iFX Expo 2017...
$26 000,00 - the maximum deposit growth last week. With February coming to an end, we wich everyone profitable trading this spring! In the meantime, meet the numbers for the trading week of February 20th - 24th. The most active client Placed 1222 trades...
On the 1st of February Grand Capital held a lucky draw, where the 18 winners from 10 countries were determined. We now present the pictures of some of the lucky winners receiving the prizes. Some winners personally came to Grand Capital regional offices to receive the prizes...
|6||Fort Financial Services||77%|