17 June, 2016
Due to the upcoming referendum in Great Britain (Brexit vote) that is being held on 23rd of June to decide whether Great Britain should leave or remain in the European Union and the expected high volatility levels, margin requirements will be changed for the following trading instruments:
1. For all Forex instruments that contain GBP, EUR, CHF margin calculation will change and margin requirements will be as follows: GBP - 7%, EUR and CHF - 4%.
2. For spot metals margin requirement will increase from 2% to 3%.
3. Trading will be closed for european and british indices futures and metal futures (AEX, FCE, FDAX, FESX, FSMI, FSTX, FTSE, GC, HG, PA, PL, SI).
4. For currency futures margin requirements will increase by 10 times.
5. Return rates on Binary Options will be decreased by 3 times.
6. Internal transfers will be restricted.
7. In case of high volatility and low liquidity levels, certain instruments can be shifted to Close Only mode.
8. For GBP, EUR and CHF instruments (for all account types, including ECN) leverage will not be available, a fixed margin will be applied in the amount of the percentage stated in pp1, desregarding the account leverage. For all other instrument types normal leverage will be effective.
Please mind that margin requirements will change for trades that are opened but not closed before the 20th of June 2016.
We will notify you should the changes be void.
Please consider these changes when planning your trading activity.
Grand Capital keeps expanding deposit/withdrawal options to provide its clients with the most comfortable trading conditions. Today we are excited...
We are glad to announce that Grand Capital opened an office in Johannesburg. It is the third Grand Capital office in South Africa: two offices are already...
Every week we pick the most active client, the client with the maximum deposit growth and the client who placed the most profitable trade...
Starting from July 11th, Grand Capital takes ECN trading accounts to a whole new level. Grand Capital has partnered with AMTS Solutions...
The most active client Placed 1989 trades, including 1409 profitable ones and 580 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades...
A trading robot is an automated trading system that trades on financial markets. Programmed according to certain parameters, the robot analyses prices...
The most active client Placed 1330 trades, including 678 profitable ones and 652 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved...
The trading academy is Surabaya is a long-awaited event for many traders, as the school provides a complete training program...
For your convenience, CFD tickers for futures contracts in Grand Capital trading terminal are going to be changed...
|8||Fort Financial Services||69%|