September 7, 2016
FXTM Partners are proud to be launching a brand new Hybrid Affiliate Program that’s unlike any other in the industry. This revolutionary partnership program is ideal for bloggers, social media gurus, webmasters and SEO specialists looking to broaden their online business and enhance their earning opportunities by tapping into the forex industry.
Prospective partners will gain access to one of the most comprehensive schemes in the business, specifically designed to suit their needs and requirements.
What FXTM Partners’ unique Hybrid Affiliate Program offers:
- Progressive CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) for Qualified Active Traders
- Weekly Dynamic Rebates for a lifetime of clients’ trading
- Guaranteed payouts for Non-CPA-Qualified Traders
- A new state-of-the-art Affiliate panel, designed for immediate access to reporting tools.
- Safe and easy payments through a wide range of payment methods
- Full access to live performance statistics and progress reports
- A vast array of promotional tools to aid in traffic conversion
- And even more!
Along with the launch of the new Affiliate Program, FXTM Partners is also unveiling a completely revamped website where potential partners can navigate through each program with ease and set up their registration in minutes.
In the meantime, offline Introducing BrokersВВВ will continue to enjoy outstanding features provided by FXTM Partners. Some of these include:
- A big choice of Rebate Plans that are tailored to the Introducer’s preferences
- A brand-new IB dashboard where Introducers can check their statistics, get banners and tap into a variety of other modern reporting tools
- Local guidance and support in the form of events, seminars and Local Payment Agent solutions
- And much more!ВВВ
Do you have a large network of either offline or online acquaintances? Join FXTM Partners and broaden your business potential today.
January 17, 2017
In accordance with FXTM's client-centric commitment to keep its traders informed and prepared, the brokerâ€™s team of Market Analysts, have written up a comprehensive market forecast for the first quarter of 2017...
January 13, 2017
FXCM, the leading US forex brokerage saw a double-digit decline in its December retail and institutional trading volumes both on a monthly and annual basis, show the officially released company metrics...
January 12, 2017
We are happy to invite you to an International Exposition iFX EXPO Asia 2017 that shall take place in Hong Kong from the 21th to the 23th of February...