September 23, 2016
FXTM is proud to be the Platinum Sponsor at the upcoming 2016 Brokers Show Expo in Shanghai, China, on 22nd October, which will be followed by an exclusive Ultimate Trading Formula Seminar by FXTM Head of Education, Prof. Andreas Thalassinos, on 23rd October.
Organized by FX110, one of the most progressive portal websites for foreign exchange in China, the Brokers Show Expo will bring some of the brightest minds of the industry together under one roof in the elegant Grand Hyatt Hotel.
Join FXTM at booth No. 1 on October 22nd, 2016, and take part in this significant forex event.
- Enjoy a presentation of the prestigious FXTM Pro Account and innovative FXTM Invest program, among other award-winning products and services
- Find out more about the updated MetaTrader5 platform with hedging, introduced by FXTM ahead of most other brokers.
- Attend an educational presentation by Yue Zhong, FXTM’s Market Analyst expert, on the FED Interest rate hike and the Renminbi
- Discover FXTM’s diverse choice of trading accounts and platforms
- Learn about Union Pay and other localized payment solutions FXTM offers in China
- And more!
That’s not all! FXTM will be hosting an exclusive seminar on Sunday October 23rd 2016. The seminar is part of the Ultimate Trading Formula educational series – by FXTM’s Head of Education and renowned Forex master, Professor Andreas Thalassinos – and will take place at the Century Park Crowne Plaza, a 10-minute drive from the Grand Hyatt.
What You Get from the Seminar:
- Participate in an interactive training session with Prof. Thalassinos
- Learn about the Fibonacci Retracement indicator
- Develop effective Risk Management techniques
- Spot the best potential exit/entry points
- Take part in a Lucky Draw* raffle with a total prize pool of $5000
- And more!
Both events are perfect opportunities to network with fellow traders and take part in a leading broker’s initiative to provide traders with effective education in the industry.
Click here to register for the Ultimate Trading Formula Seminar in Shanghai.
Still not trading with FXTM? Open your account today.
February 23, 2017
Now the deal is confirmed, but the financial details have not been disclosed. The transaction is subject to final regulatory approval. It is expected to close before the end of February...
February 22, 2017
The company FIBO Group has reduced the size of the spread by 2 points for the CFD, which is based on the German 30 index...
February 21, 2017
Today, we are excited to launch our new IB contest “The Ultimate IB Ride” that offers existing and new Introducing Brokers the opportunity to win a Harley-Davidson motorcycle and over $10,000 in cash prizes...