October 5, 2016
We are thrilled to announce that Grand Capital has implemented two new deposit/withdrawal methods – BNI and Mandiri bank. It means that our clients in Indonesia can now use all the payment options popular in their country which are BNI, BCA, Mandiri and Fasapay.
All payment options are available for both deposit and withdrawal.
Deposits through BNI, BCA and Mandiri are available only in IDR, Fasapay – in IDR and USD.
Minimum deposit amount in IDR is as follows:
- 131.064 IDR for Micro accounts;
- 1.310.640 IDR for Standard accounts;
- 13.106.400 IDR for ECN accounts.
To make a deposit:
- Go to Deposit/Withdrawal section and choose the most convenient payment option.
- In your Personal account choose the account you wish to deposit to and set the deposit amount.
- You will be redirected to the payment system page. Follow the given instructions.
- The funds will be deposited within 24 hours.
Please be aware that a fee many be charged by the payment system/bank used.
Other payment options offered in Grand Capital are available here.
Grand Capital team
Grand Capital information
Grand Capital reviews
October 20, 2016
Financial Partners Expo, a major international event dedicated to Forex affiliate programs will take place from 21st to 23rd of October 2016. The aim of the event is to introduce Forex brokers, their potential partners and industry professionals...
October 20, 2016
Online broker FxPro is pleased to announce key execution statistics registered during the months of July, August, and September 2016, honouring its commitment to disclose these metrics on a quarterly basis...
October 19, 2016
Grand Capital is glad to announce its partnership with iTukar - one of the biggest exchange systems in Indonesia. This partnership enabled us to add another convenient payment option - now BRI bank account holders can deposit and withdraw funds from their Grand Capital trading accounts through iTukar exhange system...