October 5, 2016
We are thrilled to announce that Grand Capital has implemented two new deposit/withdrawal methods – BNI and Mandiri bank. It means that our clients in Indonesia can now use all the payment options popular in their country which are BNI, BCA, Mandiri and Fasapay.
All payment options are available for both deposit and withdrawal.
Deposits through BNI, BCA and Mandiri are available only in IDR, Fasapay – in IDR and USD.
Minimum deposit amount in IDR is as follows:
- 131.064 IDR for Micro accounts;
- 1.310.640 IDR for Standard accounts;
- 13.106.400 IDR for ECN accounts.
To make a deposit:
- Go to Deposit/Withdrawal section and choose the most convenient payment option.
- In your Personal account choose the account you wish to deposit to and set the deposit amount.
- You will be redirected to the payment system page. Follow the given instructions.
- The funds will be deposited within 24 hours.
Please be aware that a fee many be charged by the payment system/bank used.
Other payment options offered in Grand Capital are available here.
Grand Capital team
Grand Capital information
Grand Capital reviews
January 13, 2017
FXCM, the leading US forex brokerage saw a double-digit decline in its December retail and institutional trading volumes both on a monthly and annual basis, show the officially released company metrics...
January 12, 2017
We are happy to invite you to an International Exposition iFX EXPO Asia 2017 that shall take place in Hong Kong from the 21th to the 23th of February...
January 11, 2017
We are glad to inform you that Grand Captial has once again expanded local payment options for clients in Indonesia. Clients of BCA and Mandiri banks can now deposit and withdraw funds at the following exchange rates with Sentraegold, a local exchanger available throughout the country...