October 5, 2016
We are thrilled to announce that Grand Capital has implemented two new deposit/withdrawal methods – BNI and Mandiri bank. It means that our clients in Indonesia can now use all the payment options popular in their country which are BNI, BCA, Mandiri and Fasapay.
All payment options are available for both deposit and withdrawal.
Deposits through BNI, BCA and Mandiri are available only in IDR, Fasapay – in IDR and USD.
Minimum deposit amount in IDR is as follows:
- 131.064 IDR for Micro accounts;
- 1.310.640 IDR for Standard accounts;
- 13.106.400 IDR for ECN accounts.
To make a deposit:
- Go to Deposit/Withdrawal section and choose the most convenient payment option.
- In your Personal account choose the account you wish to deposit to and set the deposit amount.
- You will be redirected to the payment system page. Follow the given instructions.
- The funds will be deposited within 24 hours.
Please be aware that a fee many be charged by the payment system/bank used.
Other payment options offered in Grand Capital are available here.
Grand Capital team
Grand Capital information
Grand Capital reviews
December 9, 2016
Find out how traders of Grand Capital finished the last week of fall and started the first week of winter. As always, the numbers don't fail to impress. Last week's maximum deposit growth was $109 360,00...
December 8, 2016
Orbex, an innovative leader in online forex trading, recommits to another year of CrossFit Limassol sponsorship and is confirmed as the main sponsor of the flagship athletic event of Cyprus, WodWars Europe Competition, which will be held December 10-11...
December 8, 2016
Leading US forex brokerage FXCM announced on Monday it has launched Live Trading Integration with algorithmic trading platform QuantConnect, which is cloud-based. At present, only the broker’s US clients are able to use this service...