October 5, 2016
We are thrilled to announce that Grand Capital has implemented two new deposit/withdrawal methods – BNI and Mandiri bank. It means that our clients in Indonesia can now use all the payment options popular in their country which are BNI, BCA, Mandiri and Fasapay.
All payment options are available for both deposit and withdrawal.
Deposits through BNI, BCA and Mandiri are available only in IDR, Fasapay – in IDR and USD.
Minimum deposit amount in IDR is as follows:
- 131.064 IDR for Micro accounts;
- 1.310.640 IDR for Standard accounts;
- 13.106.400 IDR for ECN accounts.
To make a deposit:
- Go to Deposit/Withdrawal section and choose the most convenient payment option.
- In your Personal account choose the account you wish to deposit to and set the deposit amount.
- You will be redirected to the payment system page. Follow the given instructions.
- The funds will be deposited within 24 hours.
Please be aware that a fee many be charged by the payment system/bank used.
Other payment options offered in Grand Capital are available here.
Grand Capital team
Grand Capital information
Grand Capital reviews
February 27, 2017
Grand Capital organizes on-site training and holds webinars for traders on a regular basis. Now we provide a new format of learning - video lessons, which include 79 Forex trading lessons and 52 Binary Options trading lessons...
February 27, 2017
This year XM will be once again Gold Sponsor of the prestigious international event FxCuffs, which hosts some of the largest and most acknowledged financial institutions from Central and Eastern Europe, as well as from overseas...
February 24, 2017
CFD is a derivative financial instrument, and it is an abbreviation for Contract for Difference. CFDs are of interest to traders who want to significantly boost the amount and quality of their investments...