December 28, 2016
On the 17th of December, 2016, FXTM held an Ultimate Trading Formula seminar in Dubai hosted by none other than FXTM’s Head of Education, Professor Andreas Thalassinos, and FXTM’s Chief Market Strategist and CNBC Arabia host, Hussein Al Sayed.
The seminar took place in an intimate setting at the Steigenberger Hotel, with 25 attendees who had the exclusive opportunity to learn the ins and outs of forex trading and receive insights on the financial markets.
Attendees got the chance to learn:
- The bare basics of forex trading
- How to pinpoint high-probability entry and exit points
- The Fibonacci profit levels and how to use indicators and oscillators
- Why having a strategy is essential for risk management
They also received insights on:
- Global and local financial market outlooks
- A look towards 2017 and what could be in store for major instruments
- The Federal Reserve decision to raise US interest rates
By the end of the seminar, the participants had their questions answered by Mr. Thalassinos in a lively Q&A session which ended with everyone feeling confident to take their first steps in the world of forex trading.
FXTM would like to thank everyone for attending and for making the seminar such a huge success.
February 24, 2017
CFD is a derivative financial instrument, and it is an abbreviation for Contract for Difference. CFDs are of interest to traders who want to significantly boost the amount and quality of their investments...
February 23, 2017
Now the deal is confirmed, but the financial details have not been disclosed. The transaction is subject to final regulatory approval. It is expected to close before the end of February...
February 22, 2017
The company FIBO Group has reduced the size of the spread by 2 points for the CFD, which is based on the German 30 index...