Grand Capital continues to enhance the trading conditions for binary options. We have decided to eliminate the division between American and European styles of options. From now on there will be only American style options, as it is the most popular and profitable type.
Elena Berestovaya, Grand Capital Head of Marketing: “The need to distinguish between the styles of options vanished since we had raised the maximum payout for American options to 86% and thus equalized the payout percentage for the both option types. Now all clients will trade only with the highest-paying options with a possibility of early closure. We hope that this change will allow for higher profits and a better risk management. Moreover, it prevents unnecessary confusion and problems of choice, since we have made the choice ourselves and picked the best offering.”
Advantages of American-style options:
- Payouts up to 86% for every trade;
- Early closure with a possibility of return up to 40%;
- 44 trading instruments;
- Trading on all terminals: ÌÒ4, web terminal, iPhone trading app;
All the clients who trade with European style options have to close all the trades and change their account type within a week after this news is published (before June 14, 23:59 UTC (GMT) +3). If a client fails to do so, the account type will be changed automatically the moment there are no open trades on the account.
To switch to American-style options:
- Close all your current trades;
- Select the account in question (Real Binary European) in your Private Office;
- In the window to the right click “Change Options type” and select Real Binary American;
- You will receive a text message with a security code. Enter the code in the pop-up window to confirm your action.
Demo accounts for European-style options will be deleted automatically on June 14. If you want to trade on an Options Demo account, create a new account for American style options.
If you have any questions of concerns, contact out managers via Online Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org