27 December, 2017
Here are the results of the last trading week. Follow the top traders!
The most active client Placed 394 trades, including 360 profitable ones and 34 that resulted in a loss. All trades involved SILVER.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $29 670,25.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$10 464,00. The trade was opened on the 8th of December at 3:30 PM and closed on the 18th of December at 5:32 PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
• ROUGH RICE — rough rice futures contract. Rice is one of the most cost-demanding grain crops. It is produced all over the world and is second by the production volume among the top three grains, standing between wheat and corn. Minimum price step is 0.5 cent and costs $10.
• ORANGE JUICE — orange juice futures contract. The contract size is standard and equals 15 000 pounds (approximately 6.9 tons). One tick is 0.05 and costs $7.5.
• #AEROFLOT — the largest airline in Russia and one of the world's oldest airlines. It was founded in 1923 and at the time was fully state-owned. After the Soviet Union collapsed, the company became semi-privatized, with 51% of the shares still owned by the government.
• #PG (Procter & Gamble Co) — American transnational company, one of the leaders of the world's consumer products market. The company's shares are taken into account when the Dow Jones industrial index is calculated.
• #WMT (Wal-Mart Stores) — An American retail company that manages the world's largest retail network. It operates the Walmart trademark. Turnover: 482 billion dollars (2016).
In just 2 weeks, a whole network of Grand Capital offices appeared in Nigeria. A new payment service that allows to deposit and withdraw funds...
Clients from 174 countries trade with Grand Capital. In April, 2019, we became closer to our traders in Nigeria: two new Grand Capital offices opened...
Grand Capital is actively expanding its presence in Africa. Less than in two weeks we opened three offices in the continent: one in South Africa...
Reliability is the key priority of Grand Capital. That's why we actively expand our network of offices to facilitate personal communication with our clients...
Another Grand Capital office opened in Nigeria. This office expansion boom was likely triggered by a series of educational events organized by...
Please be advised that contract sizes for the symbols FTSE, #GAZPROM and #SBER will be updated on April 22nd, 2019. Volumes for the positions...
The more instruments, the more trading opportunities. We're pleased to announce that new instruments are now available for trading on ECN Prime...
Now the partner reward for Forex instruments and metals on Standard, Micro and Swap Free will be up to 50% of the spread of each
Grand Capital ECN offering was implemented using the innovative technology provided by AMTS Company. ECN Prime provides access to the market...