27 December, 2017
Here are the results of the last trading week. Follow the top traders!
The most active client Placed 394 trades, including 360 profitable ones and 34 that resulted in a loss. All trades involved SILVER.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $29 670,25.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$10 464,00. The trade was opened on the 8th of December at 3:30 PM and closed on the 18th of December at 5:32 PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
• ROUGH RICE — rough rice futures contract. Rice is one of the most cost-demanding grain crops. It is produced all over the world and is second by the production volume among the top three grains, standing between wheat and corn. Minimum price step is 0.5 cent and costs $10.
• ORANGE JUICE — orange juice futures contract. The contract size is standard and equals 15 000 pounds (approximately 6.9 tons). One tick is 0.05 and costs $7.5.
• #AEROFLOT — the largest airline in Russia and one of the world's oldest airlines. It was founded in 1923 and at the time was fully state-owned. After the Soviet Union collapsed, the company became semi-privatized, with 51% of the shares still owned by the government.
• #PG (Procter & Gamble Co) — American transnational company, one of the leaders of the world's consumer products market. The company's shares are taken into account when the Dow Jones industrial index is calculated.
• #WMT (Wal-Mart Stores) — An American retail company that manages the world's largest retail network. It operates the Walmart trademark. Turnover: 482 billion dollars (2016).
Despite the pessimistic forecasts by analysts, bitcoin is still the most expensive crypto currency. It is still demanded among investors, and its rate changes...
Start bringing your ideas to life right now, or you may regret the missed opportunity later. Let's imagine that your goal is to increase capital...
This business week has started off with great news for our traders in South America. We're glad to announce that a new Grand Capital...
PayOp is the latest addition to our list of payment options which allows making deposits using bank cards issued by practically any country in the world...
Free trading seminars in Namibia is becoming a tradition with Grand Capital. On June 29th, another trading class took place in Windhoek...
We're pleased to announce that Grand Capital added ThunderX pay as a payment option specifically for our clients and partners from...
On July 22nd, Grand Capital held a seminar in Tanzania's largest city, Dar es Salaam. It was attended by over 60 traders...
A new deposit option has become available to Grand Capital traders: a bank account at Guaranty Trust. Use this payment method to carry out all...
Great news for Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai and Malaysian traders! The list of payment options available at Grand Capital has been expanded...
|Forex Advisor||Yield per annum, %|
|6||WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution||85.3|