Buy, sell and store Bitcoin and Ethereum without exchange risk, on accounts with the licensed broker!
Working with Bitcoin via Just2Trade, you get:
- We accept, convert and withdraw cryptocurrency
- Account is open with the European broker
- Leverage 1:2
- Minimum brokerage commissions
- We organize over-the-counter (OTC) transactions with capital protection
- Bitcoin shot up by 330 times over the first three years of its existence.
- Riding on the wave, Bitcoin can bring tangible profits to its potential investors
Why is it better to carry out cryptocurrency operations through a licensed broker?
Operations with any financial instruments, including cryptocurrencies, through a licensed broker are made on the basis of well-established legal framework and are strictly regulated by authorized state bodies. Operations on cryptocurrency exchanges are performed on the basis of a new type of licenses for which there is no established regulatory practice, and direct access to these exchanges carries an uncontrolled risk of loss or non-return of the invested funds.
A wide partner network and client base provide liquidity and make it possible to operate with orders of any volume. In special cases, transactions are made directly between counterparties (OTC).
- Transaction fee 0.35% of transaction amount
- Overnight fee 0.06% of borrowed funds
- Withdrawal in money No charges (except for third-party fees)
- Withdrawal in cryptocurrencies 0.0005 BTC / 0.02 ETH
- Storage of cryptocurrency on a brokerage account Free of charge
According to the established practice, cryptocurrency exchanges charge fees both on turnover and for the withdrawal of funds. Turnover fee ranges from 0.3% to 1%, while withdrawal fee ranges from 3% to 10% of withdrawal amount. Currently, this is common practice since crypto-instruments are not yet established participants in financial markets and many banks are very cautious about the movements of funds on their accounts.
When trading on cryptocurrency exchanges, there is a high risk that banks may refuse or delay payment, and also require many additional documents. While operating through a licensed broker, the funds are transferred on the basis of the Brokerage Agreement, which cause no doubts of the banks. At the same time, there are no charges for deposit/withdrawal of monetary funds (except for bank charges).
Cryptocurrency storage requires enhanced information security systems, which guarantees full protection of client's funds against illegal actions. You can withdraw cryptocurrency from your brokerage account with the company to your own e-wallet. In this case the owner of the e-wallet bears responsibility for the safety of funds.
Cryptocurrency storage is free of charge.