A new binary trader and any person with an eye for binary trading should understand that terminology is a key and essential element of binary options. Newcomers need to have basic knowledge before they start trading, and the information they obtain has to be well-organized and clear.
The optimal way to study binary options basics is to get a manual with distinct and intelligible content. It is not too hard to find relevant learning resources in the web in multiple languages. What you can discover online regarding studying binary options basics of course is not restricted to just issue-related text books; you can as well obtaing other types of relevant information, e.g. video courses, articles with analysis and recommendations on binary trading, comments, binary options ratings, and more.
Binary options trading is not as difficult as it may appear at first sight, especially if the new trader already has some theoretical and practical knowledge about it. Once you already know the binary options terminology, this means you already know the basics of this business. Besides, you have to be able to make sober estimates of far reaching promo videos which offer prospects of earning over $1,000 per hour; any trader’s success begins with mastering the binary trading basic terms and principles.
1. Deposit. This is the sum of money the client deposits on the account opened with a brokerage company to start trading. Minimum deposit amount depends on a particular broker; there are companies that allow entering the market with as little as $1, whereas well-established and reputable brokers usually request to start with at least $100-$200.
2. Investment. The money to buy options with.
3. Binary option. The investor forecasts the trade direction: whether the value of a chosen asset will go up or down before the fixed expiration time of the option.
4. Call (Up) option. The trader buys expecting the option’s value to go up after purchase.
5. Put (Down) option. The trader buys expecting the option’s value to go down after purchase.
6. Strike price (Exercise price).This is a fixed price of an option at the moment of purchase (“Call) or sale (“Put”).
7. Basic asset. Any financial instrument can be the basic asset, e.g. currency pairs, shares, securities, indexes or commodities.
8. In the money. This means the trader gets profit after the option expires.
9. Out of the money. This is the opposite term meaning the result of an unsuccessful trade.
10. Expiration. In binary options a trader is free to choose expiration time of an option. This can be end of the month, end of the day, or end of this hour. The term means exactly this time.
11. Option execution rate. It is estimated after the option is closed. It is set against the rate of the purchase price, and so it becomes clear whether the trader is in the money or out of pocket.
These are the basic terms that novice traders need to learn by heart: before starting trading for real, one has to be certain about the products’ peculiarities, their main features and business vocabulary.
Once the trader has gotten through the basics, the time is ripe for real binary trading, which can well be successful.
How to choose a binary options broker without mistakes, such as bumping up against dishonest fraudsters?
Binary options, such as Anyoption or TopOption, have good reputation, and lots of information about them and other companies can be found in the web. Moreover, it is possible to read binaries clients' reviews and to get acknowledged with brokers' ratings, thus getting the general idea. Of course, every trader has personal preferences, so it is recommended to try the broker of choice first and only then to make the final decision.
In any case, decide in favor of reliable and trustworthy brokers known to your friends or contacts from practical trading experience. Such brokers normally receive mostly positive reviews and notices (however, they never are 100%, because it is impossible to satisfy each and every client).
Check out the information about OptionFair and other companies featured on our site.
Bitcoin once again left us with an open mouth last week. The world’s most popular cryptocurrency reached for an all-time high of $19,000 per unit...
Two days ago we spoke about different ways to understand whether it is time to move from a demo trading account to a real trading account. However...
This is an updated version of A Bitcoin Beginner's Guide to Surviving a Coin-Split specifically addressing issues associated with the upcoming...
The new world of Cryptocurrency trading such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and much more, can be extremely profitable, but it’s also a minefield...
If you are thinking through the process of accruing bitcoins, you may be wondering where to keep them once you’ve done so. After investing time...
Cryptocurrency-related cyber attacks are on the rise. As cryptocurrency continues to explode in value and public awareness...
International financial market is a complex inconstant mechanism...
Brokers and experts aim not only at earning money on trading but also work on their reputation and status. That is why specialists start their online pages. They share knowledge, make analysis, answer comments. Each of them improves their skills, makes special design and selects information...
Forex analytics have key importance and is an essential part of trading in the international market. With the aid of special instruments, which are called charts and trading bar graphs, a trader can forecast the market changes. To read these charts it is essential to know...
|10||Fort Financial Services||65%|