FXTM’s educational series of seminars and workshops continued its successful run in South Africa, with recent Ultimate Trading Formula events. Presented by FXTM’s Head of Education, Andreas Thalassinos, the events included a one-day seminar on 16 September, and a 3-day workshop from 19-21 September, in Johannesburg, as well as a one-day seminar in Durban on 23 September.
All three events exceeded our expectations in terms of turnout, packing the venues to full capacity, while all attendees responded with great enthusiasm to Mr. Thalassinos’ renowned and entertaining style of teaching.
The seminar and workshop in Johannesburg were held at the beautiful Balalaika Hotel, right in the heart of South Africa’s financial center. A few days later, the seminar in Durban was presented at the aha Royal Palm Hotel, filling the room with forex enthusiasts.
Some of the topics* covered in the event were:
- How to develop effective trading strategies.
- Mastering the Ultimate Trading Formula for potential success in the markets.
- Learning the importance of proper risk management.
- Identifying high probability entry and exit points.
- Maximise trading results and learning how to trade with more confidence.
During the coffee and lunch breaks, participants had the opportunity to meet and interact with Mr. Thalassinos, while networking with local traders and fellow enthusiasts.