October 22, 2015
21st – 22nd November 2015, 9am – 6pm
TLVGAFO Conference is a unique, large-scale international event led by Shine Conferences, specialized in Gaming, Affiliation and Fintech industry, in collaboration with GEW: Global Entrepreneurs Week, Israel Ministry of Tourism and StartIsrael, Israel’s leading entrepreneurship website. For the second consecutive year, entrepreneurs, experts, industry leaders, diplomats, investors, finance executives, affiliates and other interested parties will come together for two days abundant with investment opportunities, sales and networking.
The TLVGAFO Expo is also a great opportunity for entrepreneurs from Israel and around the world to understand gaming and trading platforms and get direct access to these exciting markets.
- Unique Startup Competition with financial prizes.
- Local and international keynote speakers.
- Startup Expo: Over 20 different booths.
- VIP Cocktail Event.
This year introducing startups to international senior management in these industries.
Who should be attending?
- Senior management such as CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CTOs
- Heads of marketing, acquisition experts
- Entrepreneurs, strategic partners interested to enter the market
- Management teams of Israeli-based and international affiliates, gaming and trading companies.
- Companies that are interested in expanding to: Germany, UK, Canada, Netherlands, Russia, Poland,
- Global Investors
- Job seekers
Dress Code: Business Attire
GEW 2015: http://www.gew.co/
October 18, 2016
It is often thought that it’s better to invent something new and unique than to borrow ideas. But usually such claims are only good in theory, but in practice something conventional turns out to be way more effective and reliable...
October 6, 2016
Round 5 of XM’s One Million Forex World Championship has begun today. All our clients who wish to join the biggest forex contest ever still have the chance to register for round 5 until 19 October 2016 and qualify among the strongest contenders...
September 26, 2016
A life of a trader is always a series of ups and downs which change as fast as asset quotes. Vitaly Durgaev, the winner of round 176 of Rally Trade contest told us why he loves trading and what it takes to become a professional trader...