October 22, 2015
21st – 22nd November 2015, 9am – 6pm
TLVGAFO Conference is a unique, large-scale international event led by Shine Conferences, specialized in Gaming, Affiliation and Fintech industry, in collaboration with GEW: Global Entrepreneurs Week, Israel Ministry of Tourism and StartIsrael, Israel’s leading entrepreneurship website. For the second consecutive year, entrepreneurs, experts, industry leaders, diplomats, investors, finance executives, affiliates and other interested parties will come together for two days abundant with investment opportunities, sales and networking.
The TLVGAFO Expo is also a great opportunity for entrepreneurs from Israel and around the world to understand gaming and trading platforms and get direct access to these exciting markets.
- Unique Startup Competition with financial prizes.
- Local and international keynote speakers.
- Startup Expo: Over 20 different booths.
- VIP Cocktail Event.
This year introducing startups to international senior management in these industries.
Who should be attending?
- Senior management such as CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CTOs
- Heads of marketing, acquisition experts
- Entrepreneurs, strategic partners interested to enter the market
- Management teams of Israeli-based and international affiliates, gaming and trading companies.
- Companies that are interested in expanding to: Germany, UK, Canada, Netherlands, Russia, Poland,
- Global Investors
- Job seekers
Dress Code: Business Attire
GEW 2015: http://www.gew.co/
September 21, 2016
After a long break we are resuming our traditional Prediction contest that once was so popular among our Facebook fans...
September 2, 2016
While some prefer to rely on luck and others on hard work, there are some who believe in talent. But is trading really for just anyone or there are some obstacles that can’t be overcome...
August 19, 2016
Regardless of the type and duration of the contest, you should have some strategy and algorithm of actions in your mind. And, of course, I wish good luck to all new traders! It will come for sure...