27 January, 2016
We are glad to present our interview with the winner of Round 36 of our regular Future Trade contest which took place on 4-8 of January 2016. The winner Andriy Odvak, who received $1000 for demo trading has agreed to answer our questions and share his thoughts about the contest and the strategy which helped him overcome all other contestants.
Andriy, why did you choose a futures contest while the majority of traders prefer currency pairs to trade with?
- Yes, you are right, the majority prefers currency pairs and I am one of them. But I always want to try something new, so this contest was an ideal chance to try myself in trading futures.
Why did you choose Grand Capital from all the brokers out there?
- Grand Capital offers a wide selection of trading instruments, good trading conditions and holds many contests.
What CFD instruments to you usually trade with?
- To be honest, I never trade futures on my real accounts. In the contest I used MINI RUSSEL as it is quite volatile.
What trading strategy do you consider to be the most successful?
- I don't follow any trading strategy. But I study wave analysis and use this knowledge to trade on my real and contest accounts.
Was it your first time to participate in the contest?
- I've participated in the contest several times, but only this round turned out to be successful for me.
Share your contest experience with us - was it hard to compete with other contestants? What do you think brought you the victory?
- I guess I could call the round a bit tough. To be honest, it was hard to locate my exact position as traders' funds and trades are not displayed in the rating, but as soon as the round ended it all became clear. As I said before I chose MINI RUSSEL and opened a short position. The price then decreased a lot which allowed me to close with the biggest profit.
Are you planning to participate in other contests offered by Grand Capital? If yes, which ones?
- Yes, I will keep participating in the company's contests. I think that demo contests give you a chance to get good trading experience without risking your own money.
What would you say to future participants of the Future Trade contest?
- I would advise them to find their futures and follow the trend
and, of course, Good Luck!
Future Trade contest is one of the regular Grand Capital demo contests and is held on every first week of the month. You don't need any investments to participate in the contest. During the whole week, trading with deposit of $10 000 on a demo account you need to get the highest profit and then the main prize of $1000 will be in your hands.
On the 15th of November, Grand Capital CEO Stanislav Vaneev, together with UpTrader, a software provider and our partner, will participate...
Meet two winners of Rally Trade and one winner of Micro Trade in our new interview round-up. We think it’s very reasonable to learn from others...
Among the recent contest winners are a water supply company employee, yoga teacher and a future Master of Laws in Taxation. The common theme...
Grand Capital participated in Investment and Finance Expo, one of China's largest financial expos that took place in Guangzhou. During the expo award ceremony..
In our new interview roundup we present the winner of the anniversary 200th round of Rally Trade, the winner of 55th round of Future Trade...
In our new interview roundup we introduce the winner of Rally Trade who set a goal for himself a year and a half ago to win this contest...
This September Grand Capital will take part in two financial industry events in China. We invite partners, investors, and clients to visit financial expos...
We publish the interviews with our contest winners every once in a while to introduce the beginners to the rules and show that winning a contest...
Our new interview roundup features two Rally Trade winners and one Drag Trade winner. This time the winners spoke a lot about risk management...
|9||Fort Financial Services||66%|