17 February, 2016
Only one unsuccessful trade out of 24. - A trader from Indonesia Yudhi Yudhistira managed to perfectly follow the price movement during one hour. To learn whether it was just luck or a well thought out strategy, read the translated interview with the winner of 302nd round of the Drag Trade contest.
Hello Yudhi! Congratulations once again! You have been trading with us for quite some time now. Why did you choose Grand Capital as your broker?
- It's true, I’ve been trading with Grand Capital for about five years - since 2011. You didn’t have the Indonesian website version back then so I had to use Google Translate. I chose Grand Capital because of the fast execution and one-click trading. I also like that you offer many interesting services and contests.
Why from all the contests you chose Drag Trade and which assets do you prefer to trade?
- I chose Drag Trade because it gives you a limited time to develop your strategy and you need to think fast which makes you experience a lot of amoions during that hour. I’ve traded different assets overtime. I liked EURUSD pair before, but since it's become too volatile I go for other instruments. In the contest I traded USDCAD.
Which trading strategy do you consider to be the most successful?
- It’s a hard question. It was hard to develop a decent strategy because of the complicated situation on the market that time. Usually, when the trend is on the rise I wait till it starts falling and then place a Buy order for h1 or 30m.
Was the contest round hard? Do you think that your victory was due to pure luck or you came up with the right strategy?
- I would describe the round as rather tense, but I like challenges. During the round I placed 24 trades and only one of them was unsuccessful. I honestly think that it was just luck and nothing more.
Are you planning to take part in other contests?
- Yes, for sure. Now my aim is to become the winner of Rally Trade contest.
What would you tell other participants who haven’t yet joined our hall of fame?
Never give up. It is very important to learn on past mistakes and not to make them again. Always consider the mistakes you've made before when placing a new trade.
Drag Trade contest is one of the regular contests held by Grand Capital. Participation in all demo contests is free. Just receive the highest profit trading on demo account with initial deposit of $100 000 and become the next winner!
The sixth interview round-up features the winner of Rally Trade...
In the fifth round-up the winners discuss the essence of trading. They often agree in their views on it. The ideas that trading is freedom...
In the beginning of February we launched a photo contest on our official Facebook page. For the past three weeks our Facebook fans had been sharing their perspective...
Meet the newest winners of Grand Capital’s regular contests. Yevgeny Voloboyev shared his experience with Micro Trade, Viktoria Lebedeva...
Grand Capital launches another exciting creative contests for all Facebook followers. This time we offer everyone to reflect...
I teach at medical school, and I've been trading a bit over two years. Now Forex is becoming more and more popular here in Kenya...
It is often thought that it’s better to invent something new and unique than to borrow ideas. But usually such claims are only good in theory...
A life of a trader is always a series of ups and downs which change as fast as asset quotes. Vitaly Durgaev, the winner of round 176 of Rally Trade contest told us why he loves trading and what it takes to become a professional trader...
My top-5 favorite currencies are: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, XAUUSD, and USDTRY. As per strategies, I am quite loyal to scalping as it is comparatively safe and gives you some space for maneuvers...
|7||Fort Financial Services||73%|