17 February, 2016
Only one unsuccessful trade out of 24. - A trader from Indonesia Yudhi Yudhistira managed to perfectly follow the price movement during one hour. To learn whether it was just luck or a well thought out strategy, read the translated interview with the winner of 302nd round of the Drag Trade contest.
Hello Yudhi! Congratulations once again! You have been trading with us for quite some time now. Why did you choose Grand Capital as your broker?
- It's true, I’ve been trading with Grand Capital for about five years - since 2011. You didn’t have the Indonesian website version back then so I had to use Google Translate. I chose Grand Capital because of the fast execution and one-click trading. I also like that you offer many interesting services and contests.
Why from all the contests you chose Drag Trade and which assets do you prefer to trade?
- I chose Drag Trade because it gives you a limited time to develop your strategy and you need to think fast which makes you experience a lot of amoions during that hour. I’ve traded different assets overtime. I liked EURUSD pair before, but since it's become too volatile I go for other instruments. In the contest I traded USDCAD.
Which trading strategy do you consider to be the most successful?
- It’s a hard question. It was hard to develop a decent strategy because of the complicated situation on the market that time. Usually, when the trend is on the rise I wait till it starts falling and then place a Buy order for h1 or 30m.
Was the contest round hard? Do you think that your victory was due to pure luck or you came up with the right strategy?
- I would describe the round as rather tense, but I like challenges. During the round I placed 24 trades and only one of them was unsuccessful. I honestly think that it was just luck and nothing more.
Are you planning to take part in other contests?
- Yes, for sure. Now my aim is to become the winner of Rally Trade contest.
What would you tell other participants who haven’t yet joined our hall of fame?
Never give up. It is very important to learn on past mistakes and not to make them again. Always consider the mistakes you've made before when placing a new trade.
Drag Trade contest is one of the regular contests held by Grand Capital. Participation in all demo contests is free. Just receive the highest profit trading on demo account with initial deposit of $100 000 and become the next winner!
In our new interview round-up read about the winners of Drag Trade, Future Trade and Rally Trade. This time the winners are quite an...
The winner of the 392nd round of Drag Trade lives in India, works as a mechatronics engineer and has been trading on financial markets for about five years...
Grand Capital will participate in Money Fair expo in Shanghai from the 1st to the 3rd of December. Money Fair is the largest financial expo...
On the 15th of November, Grand Capital CEO Stanislav Vaneev, together with UpTrader, a software provider and our partner, will participate...
Meet two winners of Rally Trade and one winner of Micro Trade in our new interview round-up. We think it’s very reasonable to learn from others...
Among the recent contest winners are a water supply company employee, yoga teacher and a future Master of Laws in Taxation. The common theme...
Grand Capital participated in Investment and Finance Expo, one of China's largest financial expos that took place in Guangzhou. During the expo award ceremony..
In our new interview roundup we present the winner of the anniversary 200th round of Rally Trade, the winner of 55th round of Future Trade...
In our new interview roundup we introduce the winner of Rally Trade who set a goal for himself a year and a half ago to win this contest...
|4||Fort Financial Services||73%|