17 February, 2016
Only one unsuccessful trade out of 24. - A trader from Indonesia Yudhi Yudhistira managed to perfectly follow the price movement during one hour. To learn whether it was just luck or a well thought out strategy, read the translated interview with the winner of 302nd round of the Drag Trade contest.
Hello Yudhi! Congratulations once again! You have been trading with us for quite some time now. Why did you choose Grand Capital as your broker?
- It's true, I’ve been trading with Grand Capital for about five years - since 2011. You didn’t have the Indonesian website version back then so I had to use Google Translate. I chose Grand Capital because of the fast execution and one-click trading. I also like that you offer many interesting services and contests.
Why from all the contests you chose Drag Trade and which assets do you prefer to trade?
- I chose Drag Trade because it gives you a limited time to develop your strategy and you need to think fast which makes you experience a lot of amoions during that hour. I’ve traded different assets overtime. I liked EURUSD pair before, but since it's become too volatile I go for other instruments. In the contest I traded USDCAD.
Which trading strategy do you consider to be the most successful?
- It’s a hard question. It was hard to develop a decent strategy because of the complicated situation on the market that time. Usually, when the trend is on the rise I wait till it starts falling and then place a Buy order for h1 or 30m.
Was the contest round hard? Do you think that your victory was due to pure luck or you came up with the right strategy?
- I would describe the round as rather tense, but I like challenges. During the round I placed 24 trades and only one of them was unsuccessful. I honestly think that it was just luck and nothing more.
Are you planning to take part in other contests?
- Yes, for sure. Now my aim is to become the winner of Rally Trade contest.
What would you tell other participants who haven’t yet joined our hall of fame?
Never give up. It is very important to learn on past mistakes and not to make them again. Always consider the mistakes you've made before when placing a new trade.
Drag Trade contest is one of the regular contests held by Grand Capital. Participation in all demo contests is free. Just receive the highest profit trading on demo account with initial deposit of $100 000 and become the next winner!
Grand Capital participated in Investment and Finance Expo, one of China's largest financial expos that took place in Guangzhou. During the expo award ceremony..
In our new interview roundup we present the winner of the anniversary 200th round of Rally Trade, the winner of 55th round of Future Trade...
In our new interview roundup we introduce the winner of Rally Trade who set a goal for himself a year and a half ago to win this contest...
This September Grand Capital will take part in two financial industry events in China. We invite partners, investors, and clients to visit financial expos...
We publish the interviews with our contest winners every once in a while to introduce the beginners to the rules and show that winning a contest...
Our new interview roundup features two Rally Trade winners and one Drag Trade winner. This time the winners spoke a lot about risk management...
The winner of the 194th round of Rally Trade and recipient of no deposit $500 bonus Andrey Krotov belongs to an unusual kind of traders...
Our new interview round-up features two Futures Trade winners and one Drag Trade winner...
Today our regular interview round-up is dedicated to the...
|5||Fort Financial Services||74%|