20 May, 2016
You've already heard us say all about the risky trades that help our winners to literally steal the victory from the race leaders. But risking doesn't always mean winning. Learn how accuracy and concentration help getting to the first place and how important family support is for would-be traders from the interview with the winner of the 63th round of Micro Trade - the contest where the trading is held on real accounts and the main prize is 300% of the account equity.
Tatiana, you've previously participated in other contests of Grand Capital - Rally and Drag Trade. In your opinion, what is the difference between demo contests and Micro Trade contest which is held on Micro live account?
- I think that the main difference is the concept itself, which is more about steady and thoughtful trading. Rally and Drag Trade imply risk and fast decision-making, which doesn't correspond with my trading style at all.
We know that you have been trading with us since 2011. Tell us a bit about your way to becoming a trader. Where was the starting point?
- I took a two-month course in the Moscow Stock University back in 2010. I then practiced a lot on demo accounts of different brokers and then I discovered Grand Capital.
Why did you choose Grand Capital?
- Your webinars and the contests attracted me the most as a starting trader. I think such tools play an important role when you are just starting to trade on financial markets.
What does trading mean to you? - is it just a hobby or the main source of income?
- At the moment trading is just a hobby although I want it to become my profession. I hope to achieve it one day.
Not everywhere the concept of women traders is considered perfectly normal, including Russia. What do your family members think about that?
- Actually it was my husband who encouraged me at the first place. He has always believed in me and I hope to live up to his expectations.
In this round you were locking in profits with a great deal of confidence. What was it that brought you victory - successfully chosen strategy or was it pure luck?
- I guess I got lucky with the strategy I chose. I believe that I won thanks to my concentration and accuracy.
Many traders think that trading without stop-loss is very risky if not reckless. However, in this round you've succeeded without it. Tell us about your risk-management.
- I absolutely agree with the mentioned traders. Stop-loss is essential when trading seriously. Unfortunately I have certain problems with stop-loss orders and I often lose my deposits because of that.
I think it will be interesting to our readers to learn about your trading strategy. What strategies do you consider the most successful?
- I was afraid to use large Lots before and tried to act on large timeframes. But after I've read "The Psychology of the Stock Market" by David Cohen, I realized that small timeframes actually help me to feel the markets moves better. I also try to use large Lot with small deposit although it is quite risky.
What would you recommend those who are going to take part in the contest?
- The main thing is to believe in yourself and never stop trying. I would like to thank Grand Capital for their wonderful contests that allow starting traders to achieve may be not great, but real success.
In the fifth round-up the winners discuss the essence of trading. They often agree in their views on it. The ideas that trading is freedom...
In the beginning of February we launched a photo contest on our official Facebook page. For the past three weeks our Facebook fans had been sharing their perspective...
Meet the newest winners of Grand Capital’s regular contests. Yevgeny Voloboyev shared his experience with Micro Trade, Viktoria Lebedeva...
Grand Capital launches another exciting creative contests for all Facebook followers. This time we offer everyone to reflect...
I teach at medical school, and I've been trading a bit over two years. Now Forex is becoming more and more popular here in Kenya...
It is often thought that it’s better to invent something new and unique than to borrow ideas. But usually such claims are only good in theory...
A life of a trader is always a series of ups and downs which change as fast as asset quotes. Vitaly Durgaev, the winner of round 176 of Rally Trade contest told us why he loves trading and what it takes to become a professional trader...
My top-5 favorite currencies are: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, XAUUSD, and USDTRY. As per strategies, I am quite loyal to scalping as it is comparatively safe and gives you some space for maneuvers...
After a long break we are resuming our traditional Prediction contest that once was so popular among our Facebook fans. From 21st to 29th of September we will be following the gold troy ounce quote...
|6||Fort Financial Services||77%|