21 September, 2016
After a long break we are resuming our traditional Prediction contest that once was so popular among our Facebook fans. From 21st to 29th of September we will be following the gold troy ounce quote. In order to win you need to predict the price in USD as it will be on 30th of September at the trades end. The deadline for your comments is 8:00 PM (GMT+3), 29th of September. The rules of the contest are quite simple:
1. Like our official Facebook page.
2. Usually in the beginning of the week we ask the participants to predict the price a certain asset will reach in several days.
3. Contestants comment the contest post with their predictions. The prediction must be a specific number (e.g. 3,14159). Only one comment a day from a single participant is accepted.
4. The contestant that gave the closest prediction wins. If two or more participants give same winning numbers, the person who posted the comment first will be proclaimed the winner.
5. The winner is awarded with $50 on their trading account.
You can read more on the contest rules here.
Join the contest to test your luck!
Earn easily with Grand Capital!
In the beginning of February we launched a photo contest on our official Facebook page. For the past three weeks our Facebook fans had been sharing their perspective...
Meet the newest winners of Grand Capital’s regular contests. Yevgeny Voloboyev shared his experience with Micro Trade, Viktoria Lebedeva...
Grand Capital launches another exciting creative contests for all Facebook followers. This time we offer everyone to reflect...
I teach at medical school, and I've been trading a bit over two years. Now Forex is becoming more and more popular here in Kenya...
It is often thought that it’s better to invent something new and unique than to borrow ideas. But usually such claims are only good in theory...
A life of a trader is always a series of ups and downs which change as fast as asset quotes. Vitaly Durgaev, the winner of round 176 of Rally Trade contest told us why he loves trading and what it takes to become a professional trader...
My top-5 favorite currencies are: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, XAUUSD, and USDTRY. As per strategies, I am quite loyal to scalping as it is comparatively safe and gives you some space for maneuvers...
While some prefer to rely on luck and others on hard work, there are some who believe in talent. But is trading really for just anyone or there are some obstacles...
Eugene Somenkov, another winner of Futures Trade, uses simple and available, yet effective schemes in his trading...
|6||Fort Financial Services||77%|