21 September, 2016
After a long break we are resuming our traditional Prediction contest that once was so popular among our Facebook fans. From 21st to 29th of September we will be following the gold troy ounce quote. In order to win you need to predict the price in USD as it will be on 30th of September at the trades end. The deadline for your comments is 8:00 PM (GMT+3), 29th of September. The rules of the contest are quite simple:
1. Like our official Facebook page.
2. Usually in the beginning of the week we ask the participants to predict the price a certain asset will reach in several days.
3. Contestants comment the contest post with their predictions. The prediction must be a specific number (e.g. 3,14159). Only one comment a day from a single participant is accepted.
4. The contestant that gave the closest prediction wins. If two or more participants give same winning numbers, the person who posted the comment first will be proclaimed the winner.
5. The winner is awarded with $50 on their trading account.
You can read more on the contest rules here.
Join the contest to test your luck!
Earn easily with Grand Capital!
We publish the interviews with our contest winners every once in a while to introduce the beginners to the rules and show that winning a contest...
Our new interview roundup features two Rally Trade winners and one Drag Trade winner. This time the winners spoke a lot about risk management...
The winner of the 194th round of Rally Trade and recipient of no deposit $500 bonus Andrey Krotov belongs to an unusual kind of traders...
Our new interview round-up features two Futures Trade winners and one Drag Trade winner...
Today our regular interview round-up is dedicated to the...
Grand Capital for the third time took part in a major financial industry exhibition iFX Expo, which is annually held in Cyprus...
The seventh interview round-up is completely dedicated to our Drag Trade contest. Four recent winners told us how they had come to...
On the 24-25 of May, Grand Capital is exhibiting at the iFX Expo International, a major financial industry event...
Grand Capital has won the «Best trading platform» nomination, based on the online vote held by FxDailyinfo...
|7||Fort Financial Services||71%|