21 September, 2016
After a long break we are resuming our traditional Prediction contest that once was so popular among our Facebook fans. From 21st to 29th of September we will be following the gold troy ounce quote. In order to win you need to predict the price in USD as it will be on 30th of September at the trades end. The deadline for your comments is 8:00 PM (GMT+3), 29th of September. The rules of the contest are quite simple:
1. Like our official Facebook page.
2. Usually in the beginning of the week we ask the participants to predict the price a certain asset will reach in several days.
3. Contestants comment the contest post with their predictions. The prediction must be a specific number (e.g. 3,14159). Only one comment a day from a single participant is accepted.
4. The contestant that gave the closest prediction wins. If two or more participants give same winning numbers, the person who posted the comment first will be proclaimed the winner.
5. The winner is awarded with $50 on their trading account.
You can read more on the contest rules here.
Join the contest to test your luck!
Earn easily with Grand Capital!
We think that it is important for traders to learn from their own mistakes and for that reason we asked our contest winners to share their most cringing mistakes...
Every year FXDailyinfo holds an online vote to determine the best Forex and Binary Options brokers. FXDailyinfo has been nominating Grand...
Our new contest winners share their advice on how to avoid making the same mistakes over and over again...
Our new interview round-up features winners of Rally Trade, Drag Trade and Future Trade. The winners of our contests often share their...
Grand Capital with partners held a business expo titled “Truth vs. Myth About Forex” in Klerksdorp, the largest city in North West Province in South Africa...
On the 24th of February Grand Capital, together with our partners from Wealth for Life, are going to host a seminar in Klerksdorp, the largest city in North...
Grand Capital will hold a new contest for partners Big team, which will take place between the 1st and the 28th of February 2018. All new and existing...
In our new interview round-up read about the winners of Drag Trade, Future Trade and Rally Trade. This time the winners are quite an...
The winner of the 392nd round of Drag Trade lives in India, works as a mechatronics engineer and has been trading on financial markets for about five years...