21 September, 2016
After a long break we are resuming our traditional Prediction contest that once was so popular among our Facebook fans. From 21st to 29th of September we will be following the gold troy ounce quote. In order to win you need to predict the price in USD as it will be on 30th of September at the trades end. The deadline for your comments is 8:00 PM (GMT+3), 29th of September. The rules of the contest are quite simple:
1. Like our official Facebook page.
2. Usually in the beginning of the week we ask the participants to predict the price a certain asset will reach in several days.
3. Contestants comment the contest post with their predictions. The prediction must be a specific number (e.g. 3,14159). Only one comment a day from a single participant is accepted.
4. The contestant that gave the closest prediction wins. If two or more participants give same winning numbers, the person who posted the comment first will be proclaimed the winner.
5. The winner is awarded with $50 on their trading account.
You can read more on the contest rules here.
Join the contest to test your luck!
Earn easily with Grand Capital!
Success is a relative notion. Someone would be discouraged by failure and stop acting entirely, but others would find new opportunities...
Most of our traders are self-taught. Before starting to trade, they had to absorb a lot of information. But they kept going towards their goal...
There's a curious pattern in trading. Those whose trades turn out not as good as they planned tend to blame unfortunate circumstances...
Our latest interview round-up features traders who, having accumulated vast experience by the method of trial and error, give useful pieces of advice to beginners...
It's quite possible to successfully engage in investing while combining it with your main occupation. Learn how a farmer from Iraq, a factory...
Grand Capital Financial Business Expo took place in Windhoek on March 2, 2019. The event was dedicated to the promotion of financial literacy...
We've been noticing lately that our traders tend more and more to study online. Social media and YouTube are surpassing classroom education...
We continue to organize financial and Forex-themed events in Africa. Come to Grand Capital Financial Business Expo in Johannesburg, South Africa...
Our regular prediction contest is more difficult this time, while the prize has been tripled! Head over to our Facebook page to take part in our contest...
|Forex Advisor||Yield per annum, %|
|6||WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution||85.3|