FXTM has returned to the Brokers Show Expo in Shanghai for the 2017 edition, after its successful event in October, 2016. The expo is organised by one of the most highly regarded forex portal websites in China, FX110. It took place on 24 June, 2017, and was filled to capacity with forex enthusiasts, investors and entrepreneurs who were keen to learn more about the products and services on display.
The event took place at the Shanghai Financial Tower, where FXTM’s booth had a continuous flow of visitors enquiring about our products and services. Our educational workshops and seminars were of special interest to the guests.
Particular highlights included:
- Engaging with FXTM Head of Education, Andreas Thalassinos, about the importance and value of education in the forex field.
- Speaking to FXTM’s sales team about opening trading accounts.
- An interview with FXTM’s Head of China Corporate Development and Market Analysis and Regional Sales Manager,conducted by FX110. Innovation, education and FXTM products were the main points of discussion here.
- A spotlight on the Ultimate Trading Formula Seminar and Workshop, which FXTM presented on the 25 and 27-28 June, respectively.
- The opportunity to see our Sahara Force India Formula One™ Team sponsorship branding.
Following the success of the expo, renowned FX Guru, Andreas Thalassinos, presented his popular Ultimate Trading Formula seminar on 25 June at the Sheraton Shanghai Pudong Hotel, which was free to attend.
Finally, the seminar was followed by a comprehensive 2-day UTF workshop on 27 and 28 June, where the attendees got a more in-depth look at the world of forex trading.
Some of the highlights of the seminar and workshop included:
- Seminar discussions on Risk Management and Fibonacci Profit Levels.
- Workshop topics on Tops and Bottoms Identification and Entry Confirmation Signals.
- Lively and interactive Q&A sessions.
FXTM would like to congratulate its hardworking team on the ground for making these events a resounding success, and to thank FX110 for organising the Broker Show Expo.