FXTM showcased a very strong presence at the 2016 Brokers Show Expo in Shanghai, which was organized by one of the most progressive forex portal websites in China, FX110. The expo took place on October 22nd, 2016, and was crowded with traders, investors, and business entrepreneurs who were eager to learn about the various brokers present, and FXTM’s booth was one of the busiest in the whole room – with a constant flow of visitors inquiring about the global broker’s products and services.
Particular highlights include:
- A high interest in the new MT5 trading platform with optional hedging, which FXTM was one of the first brokers to introduce
- Enthusiasm to speak with FXTM’s sales team about opening trading accounts
- A joint presentation by FXTM’s Market Analyst and Regional Sales Manager in a packed conference room. Topics included: how the US election will impact global economy and the forecast for the RMB movement after joining the SDR
- A big focus on the Ultimate Trading Formula Seminar which the broker presented the very next day at the Century Park Crowne Plaza Shanghai
- Receiving some of the biggest compliments in the room on FXTM’s design and presentation, which included showgirls and a branded Ferrari 458 on display.
Presented by FXTM Head of Education and renowned FX Guru, Prof. Andreas Thalassinos, the seminar on October 23rd was absolutely free to attend and garnered a lot of attention due to the high interest shown at the expo on the previous day.
Some of the highlights of the seminar included:
- A turnout that exceeded expectations, with almost a 100 attendees present
- An engaging presentation by FXTM’s Regional Sales Manager on copy trading
- Prof. Andreas Thalassinos’ enthusiastic lessons on forex trading basics, strategies and risk management
- A lively Q&A session
FXTM would like to congratulate its hardworking team on the ground and thank FX110 for making these two events such a resounding success.