FXTM’s Vice President of Corporate Development and Market Research, Jameel Ahmad, recently rounded off a very successful media tour in Beijing and Shanghai alongside Martin Zhong, FXTM’s Market Analyst.
Between October 23 and November 10, the two FXTM market experts discussed some of the biggest headlines with the country’s leading business media outlets, including CCTV-NEWS, Bloomberg, Reuters, Hexun and Caixin.
Some of the main topics discussed during the tour include:
- The outlook of the global markets after Donald Trump’s victory
- Investment prospects for safe-haven assets, such as the Japanese Yen and Gold
- The current weakness of the Yuan against the Dollar
- How investors adapt to market volatility and what’s in store for the Dollar in the near future
Jameel also had the honour to represent FXTM in a special appearance at the famous Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) in Beijing. Addressing MBA students, the VP discussed macro-economic trends, the performance of the renminbi and many other important topics. It was during this time that FXTM also held a free educational seminar in Shanghai, presented by Head of Education, Andreas Thalassinos, on October 23rd 2016.
Jameel’s speech, together with the seminar in Shanghai, falls directly in line with FXTM’s core mission to providing education on the financial markets to professionals and novice traders alike.
To read more of FXTM’s expert analysis during his latest visit to China, please see the links below:
- Shanghai Securities News – The state of the markets post-US election (in Chinese only)
- Shanghai Daily – On the long-term drop in Yuan’s value (in English)
- Reuters – On the Yuan’s biggest weekly gain in over 3 months (in English)