See what Grand Capital clients have been up to last week. We give you the best results.
The most active client Placed 1183 trades, including 632 profitable ones and 551 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/USD, GOLD, GBP/USD.
Maximum deposit growth
In one week on a single account was $32 110,55.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$9000,00. The trade was open on the 26th of June at 1:03PM and closed on the 25th of July at 2:38PM.
The most interesting instruments chosen by traders:
- GOLD — gold futures. Contract volume: 100 troy ounces (around 3,11 kg). Minimum price step: $0,10 per ounce ($10,00 per contract). Mostly gold is used in production of jewelry and coining. Also gold de-facto is an integral part of insurance funds and reserve systems of all large countries.
- NASDAQ-100 — futures mini contract for NASDAQ-100 stock index. The contract size is calculated by multiplying the current value of the index by 20 USD. The quotes are specified in the index points. 1 tick is 0,25 and is worth $5. NASDAQ is an American OTC market that specializes in hi-tech companies shares (electronics, software etc.).
- WHEAT — wheat futures contract. The size of wheat futures contract is 5,000 bushels. Since bushel is a volume measurement unit, different kinds of grain have different weight equivalents. For wheat it's 136.00775 metric tons.
- #MTS — Russian telecommunications company. The company provides mobile network services, landline, broadband internet, mobile TV, cable and satellite TV. Trade volume — 431,2 billion RUB (2015).
- #APPLE — an American manufacturer of personal computers, tablets, audio players, mobile phones and software. The company is one of the pioneers in the field of personal computer industry and development of modern multitasking operating systems. Apple occupies the first place in the world by market capitalization, which is 537 billion USD as of January 11 2016.