The company Larson&Holz has significantly enlarged the list of traded instruments of the CRYPTO group. For the next several days all of the quotations feeders shall be updated and new crypto liquidity providers shall be introduced.
For the past several months the dealing desk specialists have done a truly intensive work on launching new technologies in managing crypto liquidity. Now we are offering 5 basic crypto contracts as trading instruments:
- BITCOIN – the minimum contract is 1 bitcoin;
- ETHEREUM – the minimum contract is 10 ethereums;
- UTHEREUM CLASSIC (new Ethereum Fork) – the minimum contract is 10 ethereums;
- LITECOIN – the minimum contract is 100 litecoins;
- RIPPLE – the minimum contract if 10,000 ripples.
The exclusive contract:
- Binary options on BITCOIN with expiration period starting from 1 minute.
All of these instruments are traded in the popular trading terminal MetaTrader. Moreover, for all of these instruments we are offering the highest leverage in the industry of margin trade – 1:10 (instead of 1:3, the previous offer). Locking, short selling, automatic trading are available.
New crypto instruments will be added shortly, including cross-rates and the tokens with highest liquidity. To see what new instruments have been introduced in your terminal, just click the right mouse button on “Market Review” in the trading terminal and choose “Show all symbols”.
This particular interest to crypto instruments can be explained with the forthcoming ICO by broker Larson&Holz, which will be announced soon.