Advantages of automatic trading
- Trading signals allow traders to copy operations of other traders who are signal providers. Using their Meta Trader 4 and Meta Trader 5 terminals, subscribers can perform automatic trading operations.
- Experienced traders or their expert advisers can act as signal providers.
- All of the signals have a detailed trading history and statistics so you can examine them before you subscribe.
- Some of the signals are free of charge; others require a weekly or monthly fee to be paid to the trader or provider of the signal.
- All trading signals are summarized in a table which helps you to make a choice according to your investment preferences.
- You can sign up as well as terminate your subscription at any time.
- Automated Forex and CFD trading can be either performed by trading robots, Meta Trader expert advisors or MetaQuotes trading signals service.
The service allows traders to copy operations of other traders who are signal providers. In this case, signal is a buy or sell order. These orders can be opened “manually”; however the main signal providers are trading robots.
Experienced traders can act as signal providers, thus allowing other traders to copy their deals. Some signal providers share their trade for free, others require a certain fee. All traders can take advantage of our automated trade service. In fact a trader copies the operation of the signal provider, keeping profit.
We are glad to present you a small collection of trading signals provided by managers of MetaTrader terminal. In addition, we provide reviews of the signals' strategy which are attached to the accounts that appear in the rating. Also, for each signal we publish useful recommendations regarding the settings of your terminal to connect to the selected signal.