FXTM’s complete Market Forecast for Q3 2018 is available for download now!
There’s been a lot to keep track of this year – the markets have endured political shocks, trade war tensions, and much more. The complete Q3 Market Forecast gets you up-to-date on all the market action from the past quarter, and looks ahead to what we might expect in the coming months.
Supported by the latest technical charts, this forecast features detailed analyses of popular trading instruments from FXTM’s Market Research Team. Find out how major assets fared in the first half of 2018, with reports on key financial instruments including gold, EURUSD, GBPUSD and more.
Stay one step ahead of the commodity and forex markets and learn about:
- EURUSD – the pressure from monetary policy divergence
- GBPUSD – how Brexit uncertainty impacts Sterling’s outlook
- AUDUSD – the continuing influence from interest rate differentials
- USDJPY – could global trade tensions boost Yen bulls?
- Gold – the struggle to maintain its safe-haven appeal
- WTI Oil – is oil’s appreciation based on geopolitical risk factors?
Our third forecast for 2018 boasts an exclusive introduction from Chief Market Strategist Hussein Sayed, who spotlights certain assets for traders to keep on their radar throughout the inflation, interest rate expectations, and trade tensions to come.
Visit the Quarterly Market Forecast page to download FXTM’s Q3 Forecast PDF today!
For daily updates on market movements, be sure to bookmark our Daily Market Analysis page.