The complete FXTM Market Forecast for Q4 2018 is available for download now. Equipped with exclusive insights from FXTM’s first-class Market Research team, this forecast will update you on what might be ahead for popular financial instruments including EURUSD and WTI Oil.
The Market Forecast features a special introduction from FXTM’s Chief Market Strategist Hussein Sayed, alongside in-depth analyses by Global Head of Currency Strategy and Market Research, Jameel Ahmad, and Research Analyst Lukman Otunuga. Analyses are accompanied by the latest technical charts and data, to give you an informed and detailed outlook for the coming quarter.
FXTM’s Market Forecast Q4 2018 is your complete guide to:
- EURUSD – investors hesitate to pull trigger on rally
- GBPUSD – Pound fluctuates at threat of hard-Brexit
- AUDUSD – influenced by US-China trade disputes
- USDJPY – will the Trump administration target Japan next?
- Gold – outlook hinges on the Dollar’s direction
- WTI Oil – prices soar on the back of possible supply shocks
Find out which key assets might be the ones to watch as the final quarter of 2018 comes to a close – visit the Quarterly Market Forecast page to download FXTM’s Q4 Forecast PDF today.
Want to receive daily reports on market movements? Bookmark the Daily Market Analysis page to stay update