The complete Market Outlook for the first quarter of 2019 is available for download now – for free!
The past year saw dramatic political twists and financial market turmoil – but what might lie ahead for 2019? FXTM’s Market Outlook is an invaluable summary of the key financial events of the final quarter of 2018, and a look ahead to which assets might take the spotlight in 2019.
This outlook features in-depth analyses from FXTM Global Head of Currency Strategy and Market Research, Jameel Ahmad and Research Analyst Lukman Otunuga, as well as an exclusive introduction from Chief Market Strategist, Hussein Sayed. Find out what might be on the horizon for your favourite trading instruments, with reports informed by the latest charts and data.
Get up-to-date on major financial instruments:
- GBPUSD – Pound outlook heavily blurred by Brexit limbo
- USDJPY – Yen to find itself as headline contender to outperform
- EURUSD – Euro buyers guilty of relying on a USD selloff
- AUDUSD – Aussie to be dark horse contender for 2019 loser of FX markets
- Gold – Expected to jump on opportunity to shine through market chaos
- WTI Oil – Conflicting fundamental drivers to overshadow OPEC headlines
Ready to stay one step ahead of the markets? Simply visit the Quarterly Market Outlook page to download the FXTM Market Outlook Q1 2019 PDF today!
Never miss a moment of market action again. Make visiting the Daily Market Analysis page part of your trading routine.