Clients from 174 countries trade with Grand Capital. In April, 2019, we became closer to our traders in Nigeria: two new Grand Capital offices opened in the country this month. To enhance the experience of our Nigerian clients, we’re introducing a new payment service together with the company Prestige Access Consult.
Prestige Access Consult provides a payment service for clients of Grand Capital. You can deposit or withdraw funds in cash or transfer funds to a local bank account in Nigerian nairas. Our clients can do it both personally in Prestige Access Consult office and on Grand Capital website in Nigerian nairas.
To make a deposit on our website:
- Go to your Private Office.
- Select an account.
- Select Nigerian Exchanger from the list of available payment options.
- Enter your details.
- Wait for the funds to be transferred to your account.
Prestige Access Consult office address: 256 Ikorodu Rd, Obanikoro, Lagos. Nigeria.
Goutam Das, Grand Capital development manager in Africa
“Traders conduct many financial operations every day, so the processes of deposit and withdrawal must be made as easy as possible. That’s why we started working with Prestige Access Consult. It’s a reliable company that can guarantee fast and secure deposits and withdrawals.”
What are the advantages of Prestige Access Consult?
- All operations can be conducted in Nigerian nairas;
- Client support: if you have any questions, you can always contact client support;
- 0% deposit commission.
Use the services if Prestige Access Consult and enlarge your deposit by 40%! How to get a 40% bonus?
- Open a Standard account.
- Go to your Private Office and select Nigerian Exchanger as the payment method.
- Deposit at least $100.
- As soon as funds are transferred to your account, go to the Promotions and Bonuses section of your Private Office, select Any Deposit Bonus 40%, select your trading account from the list and click on “Get Bonus”. Bonus funds will be transferred to your account.
- Contact your manager to learn the details or if you have any questions.