The detailed FXTM Market Outlook for Q2 2019 is available for download now. Wondering what’s happening with the Pound amidst the continuing Brexit drama? Want to know how the Euro will be affected? Look no further!
Filled with exclusive insights from FXTM’s outstanding Market Research team, this outlook will update you on what may be ahead for popular financial instruments including the GBPUSD, EURUSD, Gold and more.
The Market Outlook includes an introduction from FXTM’s Chief Market Strategist Hussein Sayed, alongside in-depth analyses by Global Head of Currency Strategy and Market Research, Jameel Ahmad, and Research Analyst Lukman Otunuga. These insightful analyses are accompanied by explanatory technical charts and data to give you an informed and detailed outlook for the markets in the upcoming quarter.
FXTM’s Market Outlook Q2 2019 is your complete guide to:
- GBPUSD: Pound ignoring risks of selling on potential no-deal Brexit outcome
- EURUSD: Euro under threat of further weakness as EU remains weak link in global economy
- USDJPY: Pair to face potential downfall, but do not rule out USDJPY bounce higher
- AUDUSD: Aussie to remain in range as global risks remain unclear
- Gold: Reasons to buy Gold increasing, but will a resilient Dollar alert bears?
- Oil: Upside limited to $65, but will Oil buyers continue to surprise?
Find out which instruments could be the ones to watch as Q2 2019 arrives. Visit the Quarterly Market Outlook page to download FXTM’s Q2 Forecast PDF today.
Would you like to receive daily reports on market movements? Bookmark the Daily Market Analysis page to stay updated.