In just 2 weeks, a whole network of Grand Capital offices appeared in Nigeria. A new payment service that allows to deposit and withdraw funds in Nigerian nairas was made available for our traders. Due to the growing demand for our services, on April 12th, 2019, we opened the third partner office in Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Goutam Das, Grand Capital development manager in Africa:
Although Grand Capital customer support works around the clock, we understand that for some clients it’s important to be able to solve their issues personally. Especially when it comes to education or advice from a personal manager. That’s why Grand Capital is rapidly expanding its network of offices: we want to show that we treat the needs of our traders with the utmost attention and seriousness.
Mr. Peter Adedeji, a professional trader, financial analyst and financial market trading mentor, will head the new regional office.
Come to our office to:
- Receive education in financial market trading;
- Get advice on investing and financial management;
- Learn more about trading and Grand Capital services;
- Open a trading account, demo account, try copy trading;
- Get access to traders' private chatroom;
- Be the first to know about new promotions and bonuses from our company.
The address of our partner office in Ile-Ife: Nigeria, Osun State, Ile-Ife, Off Ede Road, Parakin Quarters, Global Forex Institute, 10, Abayomi Omisore Avenue.
We welcome everyone interested in financial market trading!