The most liquid instruments with minimal investment amount are required!
- Highly liquid instruments with minimal investment amounts!
- Stocks of major international companies, Gold, Crude Oil, Lumber and currency pairs
- No actual asset is bought which guarantees minimal investment amounts
- Profit much higher than your initial investment
- Wide range of trading instruments. Stocks, indices, commodities, currency pairs and more! Get access to a variety of global markets and trade around the clock!
- Profitability. The stock market is extremely dependent on various economic and political reasons. Profit not just when the price goes up, but when it falls down too!
- Diversification. Diversify your portfolio with multiple assets. Work with different CFD groups to reduce the risks.
- Transparency. CFD trading is transparent. All quotes are always displayed on the stock exchange website where it is traded.
Advantages of CFDs in Grand Capital
- Convenience. You don’t need to open a new account to start trading CFDs.
- Commission 0%. We do not charge commission on CFD-contracts
- Wide range of trading. instruments. 100+ trading instruments
- Trade with Micro-lots. Grand Capital offers 0,01 lot as a minimum trade! Start trading with smaller amount and build your way up!
One of the winning features of trading on financial markets is that you can purchase not only a contract expecting the price goes up, but speculate on the decrease of the price as well. Let’s look at a real example, which happened to one of Grand Capital clients who traded CFD Copper Futures contract:
The trader analyzed the March futures chart for HGH5 and expected the price would continue falling. When the price decreased dramatically on January 23, the trader sold 1 lot (1 lot = 25,000 GBP) at a price of $ 2.5630 per pound, using his own funds ($ 2,350). On January, 26 he saw the price had approached a level of growth and closed the deal at a price of $ 2.4651. His revenue for 4 days was $ 2,432.5.
Oil has always been one of the most popular commodities, hence oil prices are always under a lot of attention.
It is a highly volatile market and very popular among traders around the world, because if you trade it right, it can quickly become your golden ticket.
Let’s look at a real example of one of Grand Capital client's trading experience. At the end of January, 2015, Brent crude was traded below $48 for a barrel. On January 30, 2015, the trader bought CFD on February oil Futures Brent (BRNH5) (he purchased 1 lot at the cost of only $2 800 with 1:20 leverage). The price went up and the trader started receiving profit.The price stopped at $56.50 due to a number of factors, including the largest in the last 35 years strike in the US oil industry. On February 3, 2015, the trader closed the deal with $6 300 profit in just 4 days.
How to Earn Trading CFD
- Register and open a Standard account. When creating an account, we suggest you to go through two-factor authentication. It will ensure that your funds are securely protected.
- Deposit money into your account in a hassle-free way. We support a wide variety of deposit and withdrawal options, from bank transfers to mobile payments. Get free 40% bonus on each and every deposit.
- Set up the terminal or use WebTrader to trade in you browser. Download MetaTrader 4 for PC or any mobile device or use WebTrader for online trading.
- Choose your strategy and trading instruments. Learn more about trading instruments in Contract Specifications.
- Start making profit. If you are not ready to open a real account, you can open a demo account first to learn trading on financial markets. CFD instruments can bring you extremely high returns.