Between 24 and 27 June 2019, FXTM’s acclaimed Research Analyst Lukman Otunuga conducted a successful media tour in South Africa*. Over the course of the four days, Lukman met with major Tier 1 domestic and regional media outlets including Bloomberg, CGTN, CNBC Africa, Business Day TV, SABC, SAfm and Kaya FM to share his invaluable expertise on financial market movements.
These fascinating interviews centred around vital economic issues such as the current direction of the South African Rand and how the trade tensions between the US and China could have an impact on the South African economy.
Further topics explored included:
- The 2019 outlook for the South African economy following the latest GDP figures
- Inflation and what to expect from the South African Reserve Bank
- The impacts of trade tensions on the South African economy
- The Dollar’s outlook and what to expect from the Fed
- Brexit drama in the United Kingdom
- Discussion on Oil and Gold prices
Check out a selection of the interviews below:
- CNBC Africa
- Business Day TV
- Kaya FM
Lukman’s visit to South Africa was a huge success and a testament to FXTM’s unique relationship with media outlets in South Africa. The tour also continued to cement our excellent reputation around the world as a trusted provider of industry-leading market analysis.
Keep in touch with the markets by following FXTM’s Daily Market Analysis page.