The detailed FXTM Market Outlook for Q3 2019 is available for download now. Wondering what’s happening with the Sterling following Theresa May’s departure? Want to know how the US-China trade saga is affecting the USD? Only one way to find out!
Filled with detailed insights from FXTM’s excellent Market Research team, this outlook will update you on what may be in store for popular financial instruments including the GBPUSD, EURUSD, Gold and more.
The Market Outlook includes an introduction from FXTM’s Chief Market Strategist Hussein Sayed, alongside in-depth analyses by Global Head of Currency Strategy and Market Research, Jameel Ahmad, Research Analyst Lukman Otunuga and the latest addition to the team, Market Analyst Han Tan. These informative analyses are equipped with the latest explanatory technical charts and data to give you a detailed outlook for the markets in the upcoming quarter.
FXTM’s Market Outlook Q3 2019 is your complete guide to:
- GBPUSD: Boris Johnson to give Sterling Bears more ammunition to sell the Pound.
- USDJPY: The path to 100 is clearer than a move above 112.
- EURUSD: Set for a rough road trip south as ECB shifts into lower gear.
- AUDUSD: Aussie caught in RBA vs. Fed rate-cuts race.
- WTI Oil: Will a sturdier floor make for a higher bounce?
- Gold: Positioned to thrive in a low interest-rate environment.
Find out which instruments could be the ones to watch as Q3 2019 arrives. Visit the Quarterly Market Outlook page to download FXTM’s Q3 Outlook PDF today.
Would you like to receive daily reports on market movements? Bookmark the Daily Market Analysis page to stay updated.