After a successful partnership during the Cape Town Cycle Tour Race earlier this year, FXTM is proud to announce that we’re continuing to support the Velokhaya Cycling Team during seven upcoming cycling events in South Africa. The first of these will be the epic Legacy Ride4Hope race, from 28-31 August, in honour of Nelson Mandela’s centenary.
The Velokhaya Life Cycling Academy is an inspirational organisation that introduces children from marginalised communities to cycling. Like FXTM, the Academy believes in the power of education. Its mission is to encourage confidence, willpower and ambition, whilst helping the children to avoid crime, substance abuse and gangs. FXTM is thrilled to continue supporting such a noble team!
Full list of upcoming races with Velokhaya and FXTM:
- Nelson Mandela Legacy Ride4Hope (28-31 August, 2019)
- Medihelp TrapNET (29 September, 2019)
- Satellite Classic (12 October, 2019)
- Amashova Cycle Tour (20 October, 2019)
- Wines2Whales (25 October-3 November, 2019)
- Tshwane Classic (3 November, 2019)
- 94.7 Cycle Challenge (17 November, 2019)
It’s going to be an exciting few months and we can’t wait to cheer on Velokhaya as they embark on these races!