In 2018, we launched a new account type for trading in the MetaTrader 5 platform. This platform is known for its advanced features: primarily the netting and hedging systems of order accounting, depth of market, separate accounting of orders and trades.
Today we are pleased to announce that 61 new cryptocurrency pairs will be added to the list of instruments available on MT5 accounts.
Most of the new pairs involve popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Etherium, Ripple, Litecoin and Binance Coin. Full list with specifications is available here.
Currently there are nearly 450 trading instruments available on MT5 accounts, including classic Forex instruments, CFDs on stocks, currencies, indices, raw materials and more.
New cryptocurrency pairs will become available for trading starting from January 20th, 2020!
Cryptocurrency trading on MT5 accounts:
- Spreads from 13 pips;
- Wide variety of instruments: 100 cryptocurrency pairs;
- Minimum deposit is $100.
The cryptocurrency market opens up vast possibilities for trading:
- Unlimited trading schedule — the market is open 24/7;
- Cryptocurrencies are more volatile, which means there’s more profit to make;
- Reliability and transparency of decentralized cryptocurrencies;
- Investment alternative to familiar trading instruments.