As the world is faced with COVID-19, an unprecedented event that has been declared a global pandemic, we want to communicate with our valued clients and partners and share with transparency the measures we have taken in order to ensure business continuity and maintain the highest level of service standards that you have chosen us for.
As a global firm with a client base that exceeds 2,5 million people, a footprint in multiple locations, and 24/7 service, XM is committed to do our part in order to ensure there are no disruptions in operations.
The measures taken reflect our consideration on two utmost important factors, namely the health and safety of our people, and the continuation of servicing you, our clients and partners, with unparalleled excellence.
More specifically, over the past days we have
- Separated teams of crucial functions in order to ensure continuity in extreme scenarios;
- Urged all our people to remain in their residence as far as possible;
- Utilized our global footprint and physical presence in order to have geographically spread back-up operations;
- Suspended all travelling;
- Have been performing all third-party meetings via web means;
- Have been adhering to the most prudent sanitizing measures.
Notwithstanding the fact that we consider the above measures robust, given that the whole planet is moving deeper into unchartered territory, we keep vigilantly monitoring the situation in order to enhance these measures, when necessary.
Under these very unfortunate circumstances, we would also like to urge you, our valued clients and partners, to take all the necessary measures of hygiene and restriction, in order to safeguard your own and your loved ones’ health, as well as to help stop this pandemic!
Let’s make this challenging ordeal an opportunity for us to emerge out of it stronger and better in all aspects. Thank you for your trust and loyalty.
Stay healthy and well.