As the situation surrounding the global Coronavirus outbreak continues to unfold, the wellbeing and safety of FXTM’s employees and clients remains our top priority. As a responsible company, we continue to implement precautionary measures and safety protocols.
We are strictly following global guidelines and local government directives, and have produced a contingency strategy to safeguard our employees and clients. Most importantly, we’re ensuring business continuity by continuing to deliver the best possible service to our clients with as minimal disruption as possible.
We have adopted a range of precautionary measures including, but not limited to, the following:
- Arranged for the majority of our employees to work from home to avoid density in our office locations. For the small number of employees who are continuing to work from their respective offices, we have provided protective hygiene equipment such as face masks and hand sanitiser.
- Adhering to the most prudent sanitisation protocol with regard to disinfecting our workspaces. Employees who remain in our office locations have their temperatures measured daily by professional nurses.
- Suspension of all face-to-face activities including seminars, workshops and third-party meetings due to take place in affected regions. These are now being conducted through various digital platforms.
- Implementation of a well-tested split operation contingency business strategy, utilising the FXTM group’s global presence to ensure all crucial functions are not working from the same location. This is implemented to ensure no interruption in services to our customers, even in extreme circumstances.
The company will continue to monitor the development of the outbreak closely and follow medical protocols from all authorities. We‘ll also continue to share updated safety guidelines with our employees and clients where appropriate.
While times are uncertain and we do not know what the future might bring, we’re also determined to ensure our traders are kept updates on sudden volatile movement in the markets — as well as any trading opportunities that this volatility might bring:
- Our market analysis page is updated daily Monday-Friday
- Traders can expect more live, interactive webinars.
FXTM would like offer their thoughts and best wishes to everyone who has been affected during this difficult time.
If you have any questions or concerns about the latest situation might affect your trading, don’t hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer Support team. We’re always happy to help.