The world is on edge as it tries to find a solution to the coronavirus pandemic, with the markets having lost close to 30% in the last few weeks.
Health and biotech companies are at the forefront, with Johnson and Johnson and Sanofi both working on a COVID-19 vaccine; Pfizer offering talent, tools and manufacturing capabilities; and Novartis creating a $20m support fund, as well as donating its malaria drug to patients.
How can you join the battle?
We are delighted to announce a small, but important extension of our coverage of the health and biotechnology companies, now available as CFDs (Contracts for Difference) on our Trade.MT5 account:
- Moderna Inc (MRNA)
- DBV Technologies SA - ADR (DBVT)
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd - ADR (TAK)
Also, the following common stocks are now available to our clients with Invest.MT5 account:
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc (EBS)
- Biomerica Inc (BMRA)
- BioNTech SE - ADR (BNTX)
- Heat Biologics Inc (HTBX)
- Vaxart Inc (VXRT)
- Vir Biotechnology Inc (VIR)
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp (TNXP)
These instruments join our existing line up of health and biotech stocks, including:
- 102 biotechnology companies, including AbbVie Inc (ABBV), Biogen InC (BIIB), Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD)
- 70 pharmaceutical companies, including Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.JP), GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Eli Lilly & Co (LLY), Johnson and Johnson (JNJ), Pfizer (PFE)
Additionally, you can access more than 100 companies in other segments of the healthcare industry plus 13 exchange-traded funds (ETFs) specialised in healthcare & biotech.
In order to group instruments by industries, open Contract Specifications and then click "Sort by industry group" or "Sort by category".
Keep reading to learn about how you can start trading and investing today.