Have you just dived in learning about Forex? Do not miss our offer! Open a trading account and get the opportunity to download a ready-made training course for beginners from InstaForex experts.
How will you benefit from the course?
When studying the instructive course:
- You will find out detailed information on technical and fundamental analysis that is a must for any trader to make forecasts of price changes;
- You will learn how to trade online in MetaTrader 4, the most popular and convenient trading platform;
- You will receive guidelines on how to make a trade;
- You will get an insight into the psychology of the market and its participants and will be advised on the trading behavior.
Besides, the course will coach you how to make a sensible trading decision on your own. As soon as you complete the course, you will be able to carry out analysis of a current situation on Forex and make trades without anyone’s assistance.
Who developed the learning course?
Importantly, the course is developed by experienced InstaForex specialists and retail investors. The materials are presented in clear language that is easy to understand. The authors arranged the course with care so that you will find it easy to absorb complicated matters: the theory is reinforced with practical cases and charts.
How to get the learning course?
You will get the course with no efforts. All you need to do is:
- Open a live trading account;
- Fill in two fields in the registration form on this web page: the number of your trading account and trader’s password. These details were sent to you in the email when you opened an account with InstaForex.
That is all!
The archive with all materials for novice traders will be automatically downloaded afterward.
Content of forex learning course for beginners:
- Lecture 1: Introduction
- Lecture 2: Operations with MetaTrader platform on basis of MetaTrader 4
- Lecture 3: Types of trends, types of charts and formation rules. Bull and bear speculations
- Lecture 4: Types of exchange arrangements, rate of exchange
- Lecture 5: Margin trading on Forex market
- Lecture 6: Technique of the deals execution
- Lecture 7: Introduction to the technical analysis, Dow theory
- Lecture 8: Trend analysis
- Lecture 9: Graphical patterns analysis
- Lecture 10: Candlestick analysis
- Lecture 11: Wave analysis. Elliott Wave Principle
- Lecture 12: Mathematical analysis
- Lecture 13: The fundamental analysis of foreign exchange market
- Lecture 14: Trading systems
- Lecture 15: Risk management
- Lecture 16: Trading psychology