Indices are the most widespread form of derivatives. Vlom provides a large selection of stock indices from around the world’s exchange centers, such as Dow Jones, S&P 500 Index, FTSE 100 Index, Nasdaq and CAC 40.
A stock index is a significant indicator that evaluates the performance of specific market. Indices like the S&P 500 and CAC40 are blocks of blue chip stocks enlisted on the stock exchange whose performance, respectively, affects the overall measurement of an index.
With the advantage of trading one individual index, as a basket of related stocks, allows traders to gain full exposure in an entire stock market. That means, traders may follow recent economic and political news that are reflecting to a particular index, diversify their trading strategy and pick out the best trading opportunities - without any risk that might be caused by a single stock of that index.
How to trade indices?
- Choose an index that you are confident with
- Go long or short depending on the market direction
- Place your order with preferred trade size
- Observe and close your trade
- 20+ global indices. Stay on top, through leading Asian, European & US stock indices.
- Diversify with ease. Gain exposure by trading the most important and frequently exchanged indices in the industry.
- High liquidity. Fast, reliable pricing aggregated from top Tier-1 liquidity providers.
- Premier execution. Premier execution with low latency at the leverage level of your choice.